Leny Yoro | Out for 3 months with a metatarsal injury

Depends how much he got training done before that.
I’m sure Bruno played a competitive match like the day or 2 after he signed. Or I have seen it before where signings have been involved a day after signing

Straight into Mourinho's arms mate!

I have a feeling we are getting Branthwaite. We started bidding on him so he is prio target it seems.

Martinez/Yoro/Evans/Branthwaite(Shaw backup) CBs next season

You might be right but do feel a bit for De Ligt if that's the case as he was pushing for the move

Amazing signing but I really hopin we dont put too much pressure on the kid from the get go.

Id be happy if our back two were Martinez and De Ligt then Yoro could cover injuries or play in Europa League games.

Do that for the first year, bleed him in slowly and maybe next year he could take the next step up.

I’m sure Bruno played a competitive match like the day or 2 after he signed. Or I have seen it before where signings have been involved a day after signing

Yes, he joined in the middle of the season in full match fitness.

I wouldnt mind De Ligt. Since he is a leader also.

Branthwaite can play LCB/RCB but also LB. Think INEOS likes his versatility.

Yeah I will admit the versatility is a useful asset,however despite him spurning us for Juventus and Bayern have always had a soft spot for De Ligt

Crazy that Yoro is younger than Kambwala. I’m sure there used to be a thread called something like ‘footballers who don’t look like footballers’ and this guy must qualify

Yeah days after losing 2-0 to Burnley,getting it back on topic would be cool if Leny travelled with squad tomorrow but not expecting it

Yeah I’m the same. As far as I know he didn’t return to training at LOSC so he’s probably just done some individual training.

I still can’t believe we got the best young CB prospect in world football over Real Madrid. I’ve seen videos of him at Carrington and I still think I’m going to wake up tomorrow to news that Madrid have hijacked the deal and his plane has diverted south to Spain.

He was 5 when we last won the league. He very well could be the backbone of United becoming a force again. Exciting times!

Bruno signed in January…
How is this different? It’s a friendly, friendlys are to build fitness. He’s 18 so should be quite fit anyway. If he trained today which he did do then he should be apart of the squad tomorrow

And everyone who played against Rosenborg was in match fitness? It’s a friendly man. It’s to build fitness

Wouldn’t be surprised if Yoro plays tomorrow. Equally wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. But if a player has been in one training session since his holidays, think it’s reasonable to suggest he wouldn’t be available.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Yoro plays tomorrow. Equally wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. But if a player has been in one training session since his holidays, think it’s reasonable to suggest he wouldn’t be available.
Ye maybe. I’d understand if he missed a league game a day after joining but in a pre season match game I’d take him and bring him on even if it’s just for 15 minutes.

Yeah days after losing 2-0 to Burnley,getting it back on topic would be cool if Leny travelled with squad tomorrow but not expecting it
I took my cousin from India to see that game at Old Trafford. One of the worst performances in recent years. Pogba was out injured, we saw a lot of sideways and backwards passing and no fight whatsoever. Bruno changed things immediately.

I have a feeling we are getting Branthwaite. We started bidding on him so he is prio target it seems.

Maguire as well no?

I predict that you won’t be surprised.

We had 6 centre backs last season in Varane, Martinez, Maguire, Lindelof, Evans and Kambwala.

And we still ended up with midfielders at centre back.

So I doubt we'll risk going into the season with 4 CB's given our entire squad and every new signing we make seems to be made of glass.

We had 6 centre backs last season in Varane, Martinez, Maguire, Lindelof, Evans and Kambwala.

And we still ended up with midfielders at centre back.

So I doubt we'll risk going into the season with 4 CB's given our entire squad and every new signing we make seems to be made of glass.

Very much doubt we are selling Lindelof and Maguire unless of course we are thinking about a cheap backup LCB and De Ligt/Branthwaite

Very much doubt we are selling Lindelof and Maguire unless of course we are thinking about a cheap backup LCB and De Ligt/Branthwaite
I'd expect we'll take a punt on a cheaper CB as 4th choice if both Lindelof/Maguire leave. City managed to pick up Akanje for £15 million so there's players out there if you have good scouting.

GSysnJcWMAAIQX_

Looks miserable.

Marca were right!
Of course. MARCA is always right. The same way as them reporting there were more white shirts in The Big House.

Crazy that Yoro is younger than Kambwala. I’m sure there used to be a thread called something like ‘footballers who don’t look like footballers’ and this guy must qualify
Yeah he looks like one of those influencers who would be extremely annoying on YouTube and TikTok. But he’s ours now so it doesn’t matter!

Bloody hell, did he have triplets when he was 12 or something?

And while I'm at it, what did God do?
Your post was probably meant as a joke, but those three are his brothers.

Last edited: