La Liga - 2012/2013

Oh Richard Keys is on my stream. Now there's a face I've not seen for a while. Forgot how much I disliked that man.

Messi's goals in La Liga for each month. The goals in blue are for season 2011/12, those in green are for the current season 2012/13:

messigoals.jpg
After reviewing the stats, I will revise it since he has been accredited with 27 goals and not 28, though this could be something to do with the goal that has been accredited to him from other media except for La Marca.

Just for information, if Barcelona score a minimum of one goal tonight, they will have beaten a record from the 1940s in that they have scored 36 goals in 36 consecutive matches in La Liga. If they score 1 tonight, they will have scored in 37 consecutive league matches.

Willy Caballero showing why he's conceded the least goals in La Liga so far, great interception on Messi there

Good match so far after nearly 15 minutes with Malaga having a pass success rate of 82% and Barcelona with 91%. It is no accident that Malaga are up there.

Pellegrini has organized them so well, defensively and offensively, but they're missing a world-class finisher still.

Pellegrini has organized them so well, defensively and offensively, but they're missing a world-class finisher still.

Santa Cruz did well against Real Madrid the other week when he came on as sub, but I see where you are coming from. As far as Pellegrini is concerned, I still don't understand why Real got rid of him. The way he sets up his teams are spot on and for me, he is a good manager, whatever the result is tonight.

In fact, their composure in the final third is impeccable for me. This is a team full of confidence and will present a problem for Barcelona.

With that goal, Barcelona have beaten an age old record of scoring in consecutive matches in la liga. Good composure from Messi there, but bad defending to be honest. It is not a goal Barcelona really deserve at the moment.

I don't get that. Anytime defenders gift the ball away with a misplaced pass or a miscontrol people come up with "bad defending", while I'm sure it's got nothing to do with their capacities as defenders specifically, but as footballers in general.

With that goal, Barcelona have beaten an age old record of scoring in consecutive matches in la liga. Good composure from Messi there, but bad defending to be honest. It is not a goal Barcelona really deserve at the moment.

yes, the argie pundits said it's from real madrid in the 50s

37 la liga games in a row scoring a goal

and if they dont lose today, they will beat some record of most points achieved in a first half of a season

or something

A bit on the off topic, Benfica - Porto is 2-2 with 16 minutes. Awesome "Clássico".

The feck? Why did Malaga stop and claim for something there instead of playing? fecking Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.