La Liga - 2012/2013

If they win by 3 goals tonight, they will have won their 14th game by 3 goals or more, only 6 behind the record which is detained by Real Madrid.

They won't, Malaga are playing well, likely to get a goal, and Barca will be lucky to get a 2nd I think.

Isco still looking good imo. There are a few pretty good players in that Malaga side, especially technically.

He was onside too. Barca are strange... they could play some balls to release a player in loads of space, but prefer to ping it about between a small group of players instead.

Isco still looking good imo. There are a few pretty good players in that Malaga side, especially technically.

Was just thinking that he seems like a player who would slot right into this barca team. Only thing is I doubt they'll ever get him because they seem set, so hopefully United tries to get him. He's class.

Was just thinking that he seems like a player who would slot right into this barca team. Only thing is I doubt they'll ever get him because they seem set, so hopefully United tries to get him. He's class.

Fear he will stay in Spain and eventually move to one of the 2 big clubs. If he isnt joining Barcelona it will be Real. No way they will let that kind of talent slip through their hands.

Fear he will stay in Spain and eventually move to one of the 2 big clubs. If he isnt joining Barcelona it will be Real. No way they will let that kind of talent slip through their hands.

:( Isn't Malaga in some kind of financial trouble? I know they were before the season started so I'm not sure if they still are or aren't. Will be a great signing whoever manages to snap him up, although I'm not sure where he would fit in at United. Would still love us to get him.

:( Isn't Malaga in some kind of financial trouble? I know they were before the season started so I'm not sure if they still are or aren't. Will be a great signing whoever manages to snap him up, although I'm not sure where he would fit in at United. Would still love us to get him.

Same here. Heard their owners weren't willing to pay money anymore or sth like that at the start of the season. Don't know what the situation is like atm.
Agree though that guy looks class.

Decent match so far (Apart from a couple of poor calls) but can't get past the shite pitch - lot of slipping on both sides

That was a ridiculous pass by Messi.

They won't, Malaga are playing well, likely to get a goal, and Barca will be lucky to get a 2nd I think.

Atletico were playing pretty well at Nou Camp as well, and they put 4 past them as well.

Now it's 0-2, I wouldn't bet against grabbing another two...

A lot of teams start well against Barcelona. Big difference between keeping up for the first 15 minutes and keeping up for 90 minutes.

He's fantastic. I enjoy watching him play more than anybody else in the world.

How highly rated is Jonathan Dos Santos? I was reading today that his buyout is $30 million, despite not really breaking the first team.

If you asked that question marcos, you already know the answer. In honesty, he is a great player and has been essential to the Barcelona success this season so far. Xavi is having a less of an impact at the moment.

many times we say how unlucky ronaldo is for playing during messi years, but you can say the same about iniesta

if messi wasnt there, ronnie and iniesta would be sharing ballon d'ors galore

disclaimer: this is the first time that i use the words "galore" and "disclaimer" i don't know if i used them properly :lol:

How highly rated is Jonathan Dos Santos? I was reading today that his buyout is $30 million, despite not really breaking the first team.

That's mainly to protect them from losing young talents, every player in spain has a minimum release clause so they negotiate them to fees that nobody would logically pay.

many times we say how unlucky ronaldo is for playing during messi years, but you can say the same about iniesta

if messi wasnt there, ronnie and iniesta would be sharing ballon d'ors galore

disclaimer: this is the first time that i use the words "galore" and "disclaimer" i don't know if i used them properly :lol:

"Sharing", you mean, but apart from that, they are used in the right sense.