La Liga - 2012/2013

feck sake, how aren't a team like Real Madrid with the players they got beating bottom of the league?

Usually I'd laugh, but they're losing me money. :(

Same could be said of all their team this season. Last season it was excellent. Like I said, they just need a new manager to re-motivate the team.
That is true to an extent but I've never been that impressed by their midfield. I guess thats more because of the way mourinho makes them play.

The 2 players that carried them to the Title last season were Ronaldo and Ozil

You are forgetting Higuain and Benzema, which part of that don't you understand? marcos has come up with stats, I have come up with stats. They both scored almost as many goals as Rooney did.

He can't even make an argument against Real without mentioning either Barca or Bayern.

It used to be me...:nervous:

Di Maria in particular is way off. In fact he's playing like the player I thought he was before he joined them, having watched him with Argentina.

Still at least he lasted longer on the pitch than Kaka.
We're a shambles, it's very strange.

In this form I am getting more and more confident by the day that we can deal with these next month.

Osasuna should've brought Joseba Llorente on earlier, he's a far better finisher than Kike Sola. His goal against Valencia in the cup was inch perfect.

Varane is excellent player, I don't want him to play against us.

Referees aren't robots, a bit of common sense would have been needed there.It was his second yellow card after all.

I haven't seen the incident (god, where have I heard that...) but I don't agree with the basic idea here. The fact it's a second yellow card should not play any part in the referees mind. A first yellow card is a warning to the player, not the referee.

I think it's 25%, actually I'm reading it again, and my source says they lose 25% of games without him, and win in 65% of them.

Yes, you're right, the 35% is the "fail to win" stat, they've lost 26%
They win 75% when he does play - losing 11%

a couple of things

obviously, real madrid without ronaldo loses a lot of fire power

but this is all mourinho's fault, there's not a team here, there are just eleven good players that might win games

I haven't seen the incident (god, where have I heard that...) but I don't agree with the basic idea here. The fact it's a second yellow card should not play any part in the referees mind. A first yellow card is a warning to the player, not the referee.

Since the ball wasn't in a danger area, they could take it as quickly as they wanted to. Kaka stopped them from getting the ball forward and thus merited his yellow card and it is something I have seen often in La Liga.

a couple of things

obviously, real madrid without ronaldo loses a lot of fire power

but this is all mourinho's fault, there's not a team here, there are just eleven good players that might win games

You don't get it. Maybe he have other thoughts.

Since the ball wasn't in a danger area, they could take it as quickly as they wanted to. Kaka stopped them from getting the ball forward and thus merited his yellow card and it is something I have seen often in La Liga.

Well then, it's completely justified. I absolutely hate those little gamesmanship moments.

His own fault. Idiot was on a yellow and fannied about in front of the ball.

His own fault definitely but I'm not talking about him, I'm talking about the referee.He made a correct decision to book him, a safe by the book decision.The sort of stuff I really hate because if that logic is applied more and more, a lot of football matches will not end up with 11v11.

I hate referees like that, the typical by the book brainless cnuts.A little bit more understanding would be better from them and would decrease this general feeling of hatred or injustice players have for them.