La Liga - 2012/2013

You'd think Barca would become a bit complacent given they've practically won the league already. But no, they comfortably beat one of the better La Liga sides away from home. Too good.

You'd think Barca would become a bit complacent given they've practically won the league already. But no, they comfortably beat one of the better La Liga sides away from home. Too good.

Well after tonight they may as well rest Messi, Xavi and Iniesta for the rest of the season. They have won it...

Liked their verve, especially in that 2nd half. Some really impressive passing in tight spaces where Malaga were chasing shadows if not hacking players down.

Bodes well for the Copa tie as well.

I thought everyone for Barcelona played really well on the night and was happy to see Cesc come off when he did - he was in danger of getting sent off. Nice to see Thiago followup his Cordoba performance with an impressive cameo tonight. Alexis back to his usual form of being scared of scoring. Isco didn't really get much breathing room to operate and neither did Joaquin. I thought Eliseu was causing a lot of problems, glad to see him go off eventually. Another set piece goal but nothing Valdes could've done with that beauty from Buonanotte.

Alonso over Busquets in the FIFPro XI? :wenger:

:lol: Marcos, how did you get Parisien from an ID like Proud Lyon?

Liked their verve, especially in that 2nd half. Some really impressive passing in tight spaces where Malaga were chasing shadows if not hacking players down.

Bodes well for the Copa tie as well.

I thought everyone for Barcelona played really well on the night and was happy to see Cesc come off when he did - he was in danger of getting sent off. Nice to see Thiago followup his Cordoba performance with an impressive cameo tonight. Alexis back to his usual form of being scared of scoring. Isco didn't really get much breathing room to operate and neither did Joaquin. I thought Eliseu was causing a lot of problems, glad to see him go off eventually. Another set piece goal but nothing Valdes could've done with that beauty from Buonanotte.

Alonso over Busquets in the FIFPro XI? :wenger:

:lol: Marcos, how did you get Parisien from an ID like Proud Lyon?

i was kidding, lyonesses and parisians doesnt like each other

like river and boca

Watching foregone conclusions is not fun.

I'm sure there was some tight games in the Championship you could have watched instead. Perhaps just go watch Darts for the evening if it's the 'contest' you enjoy and not actual football.

He's got a point Phil. You've chosen to watch the best team in history, so you should be expecting a routine win. There's nothing to complain about. /wankermode

Woosh, went right over my head. Although, few in France like Parisiens :smirk:

The only ones who like Parisians are the Parisians. They are like the cockneys to be honest.
few in the world like Parisiens, i'm waiting for a parisien to ask me for directions here in buenos aires, he'll end in the most dangerous part of the city

la boca :smirk:

I agree with that, even I dislike Parisians. My girlfriend is one, but luckily my daughters are normands so, they share something in common with the United Kingdom.

It's kind of sad how uninteresting La Liga is this year in terms of competition. The battle for 4th is always there and like with any league there's a relegation battle as well but this time the season is exactly half way done and you can pretty much say it's over. I wouldn't bet a pound on a 5000/1 "Barcelona to not win La Liga" bet.

Not often that Spanish football is in 4th place of things to watch. Handball has been excellent and there have been 3 excellent playoff games in the NFL in a row now. Despite it being Super Sunday, football was the 3rd best sport this weekend for me.

Sure, best team perhaps in history with superlative quality on a routine basis is uninteresting. Can't be much a fan of the game if that level of football is uninteresting