La Liga - 2012/2013

That's what WhoScored says...

Mind-boggling to not start Özil though, Higuain himself isn't going to break Osasuna's defence. If Benzema were there, then maybe.

That's what WhoScored says...

Mind-boggling to not start Özil though, Higuain himself isn't going to break Osasuna's defence. If Benzema were there, then maybe.

Just checked it myself, that's really poor from both sides. Higuain is on 42%, Xabi Alonso just 54% :eek:

Osasuna's keeper is the only interesting thing in first half :lol:

That can't be right, right?

You are probably thinking about possesstion statistics, which are completely different. The stats that were being displayed show that just over half of Madrids passes, and those of Osasuna were to opposition players. It is a low-quality match at the moment.

You are probably thinking about possesstion statistics, which are completely different. The stats that were being displayed show that just over half of Madrids passes, and those of Osasuna were to opposition players. It is a low-quality match at the moment.

No, I know what he is talking about, that's why was amazed.

Sorry Amar. Even if they bring their best players on, the passing statistics won't improve that much. Plus, I am just as surprised as you are considering the quality of players that are on show for Real Madrid.

It's little bit mixed first XI, I know, but that's poor by any standards. Xabi alonso is on 54% pass completion, that's awfull since his standard is around 85%.

It's little bit mixed first XI, I know, but that's poor by any standards. Xabi alonso is on 54% pass completion, that's awfull since his standard is around 85%.

This is what happens when you have to rely on one player. It is not a bad thing that Ronaldo is a great player, it is simply bad when he is not there since they don't know what it is like to play without him. World class players have no idea what to do?

:lol: I was taking the piss.

I was talking about Coentrao's miss after the pull back by Callejon - but it's good that you took it personally. :lol:

There's no way you'll ever top your entry into last week's thread: "Good to see he didn't drop Casillas again." Classic.

Real need a true world class striker like Falcao. Neither Benzema or Higuain cut the mustard.

This is what happens when you have to rely on one player. It is not a bad thing that Ronaldo is a great player, it is simply bad when he is not there since they don't know what it is like to play without him. World class players have no idea what to do?

I read today that their record without Ronaldo isn't bad though. I think they will win this easily once Ozil comes in.

yeah, mourinho, blame the argies, you cnut :mad:

:lol:

The great thing is how much better Madrid play as a team without Ronaldo ruining all their subtle passing moves by taking potshots :smirk:

@jojo This doesn't count, they aren't even trying to play football.

Real just need a new manager. They have loads of quality but most of them don't want to play for Mourinho anymore. There's nothing really wrong with the squad they've got.

I read today that their record without Ronaldo isn't bad though. I think they will win this easily once Ozil comes in.

It depends whether you think losing 35% of the games is bad or not.

However this is foot of the table Osasuna, so they should be in with a chance.

Real need a true world class striker like Falcao. Neither Benzema or Higuain cut the mustard.

That'sa bit unfair when you look at last season, they are just not getting good service. Ozil and Di Maria haven't found their form from last season and Modric looks out of his depth.

since when? because last year they scored arround 25 goals each

They both miss too many chances for me and a club the size of Real Madrid should have one of the world's elite in the central striking position, which I don't regard either as one of those.

since when? because last year they scored arround 25 goals each

Last season, Real Madrid scored 174 goals in all competitions. Ronaldo, Higuain and Benzema contributed to 118 of those goals or 68% of all Real Madrid goals. Add this to the number of assists, which is 39 assists for all three of the players. So, to get rid of Benz and Pipita is ridiculous.