La Liga - 2012/2013

Well that was fun. You can say what you like about Real Madrid but they like to make it interesting.

In terms of the defenders. Albiol probably back next week. Coentrao before the end of the month unless Madrid sell him. Marcelo has just started training on the grass, so he could be there when we play. Pepe is out for "a month" so he might be back as well.

I can't get over the irony of Adan getting sent off in the 6th minute. You couldn't make this shit up.

Wow just seen what's happened.

Real are so much better to watch than Barca! Big entertainment.

Don't get me wrong I think he is actually a great player but the chances he misses some times are really insane, that being said I think he was offside anyways.

Yeah sure, but I think people are sometimes harsh on players like him in general. They're not strikers, they don't have that instinct and to be fair it wasn't exactly as if he had the ball in his feet. I'd expect every striker to score that simply because that's a huge part of their game (to be ready, to anticipate), but I would be more forgiving to a midfielder or defender who isn't known for his scoring if he misses such a chance once in a while. It's still a negative point for Khedira in this case, but it's not as bad as if he were a striker.

Wow just seen what's happened.

Real are so much better to watch than Barca! Big entertainment.

In the sense that they dont just steamroll everyone? Not that they play better football!

Interesting Ronaldo still has the armband.

He's not going to give it to Casillas, is he? :D

Imagine that happening at liverpool when Stevie G comes on, he would probably refuse to play. :lol:

Ronaldo goal can't be far away statistically speaking... 7 shots already.

Oezil is playing? I've barely noticed him.

Higuain warming up.

I swear, Real Sociedad has the worst decision making I've ever seen displayed in a game... both defense and offense looking inept at times. Only the keeper has been spotless so far and I'm sure that's just a matter of time.

Ronaldo finally scores

How is Espanyol's team these days? Do they have a chance in the derby?

:lol: terrible keeping for that free-kick.