La Liga - 2012/2013

Seriously Griezmann is cursed in this game or something :lol: actually prevents a goal...

Xabi Prieto with his 2nd

It's looking likely that Sociedad will get someone sent off in this game the way they're giving away silly fouls

Whole Madrid defence is a mess today.

Well to be fair... Carvalho is over the hill, Varane is still... well, under it (:D), Essien isn't a very good defender and Arbeloa is the weakest of their first XI back four anyway.

Cristiano tracking back... and gets a yellow. This is one card happy ref. Of course that ridiculous rule on booking every handball doesn't help (nor is it actually consistently enforced)

Mourinho has really been pushed over the edge hasn't he? You'd never expect a Jose side to defend as this lot do. The old Jose would have tried to restore order through thorough prep to deliver a series of 1-0s. This lot doesn't even seem like it's done any pre game defensive work. I'm convinced he's looking to be fired.

That was Cristiano's 5th yellow I believe, by the way...

Great cross by Griezmann

Mourinho has really been pushed over the edge hasn't he? You'd never expect a Jose side to defend as this lot do. The old Jose would have tried to restore order through thorough prep to deliver a series of 1-0s. This lot doesn't even seem like it's done any pre game defensive work. I'm convinced he's looking to be fired.

TBF they are down to 10 men

pepe, marcello and ramos arent playing

benzema off the post

he sucks, i say benzema out, higuain in