La Liga - 2012/2013

Why was Mourinho yelling "puta" when Ronaldo came to the bench to celebrate?

Anyone getting a slight inkling that Proud Lyon isn't the biggest Real fan?!

Also, does Ronaldo look a bit overweight?

How is Espanyol's team these days? Do they have a chance in the derby?

:lol: terrible keeping for that free-kick.

Not likely. This is the worst Espanyol side in years, in the relegation zone. Although they did manage a 2-2 draw at the Bernábeu so who knows :lol:

It was an amazing goal, but it was never a free-kick in the first place since the defender got a clear touch on the ball, and not the player.

Amazing goal? Wtf. Keeper was there but somehow let it go between his arms. Like he let it go 'cause he thought it would go over.

Why are people worried about the CL?

Madrid are just as dodgy at the back as we are.

Anyone getting a slight inkling that Proud Lyon isn't the biggest Real fan?!

Also, does Ronaldo look a bit overweight?

:lol: Some things are obvious aren't they? Watch him jizz on every Barca attack in a sec.

4-3 feck...

Great finish - the first not characterised by shambolic goalkeeping/defending.

Ronaldo will probably score a hat-trick now that RSO have finally decided to actually attack :)

Xabi Prieto shows him how it's done.

:lol: It shows.

Of course it shows. Why should I be a hypocrite just to please you? I'll credit the players and at the moment they are doing well with the number of first-teamers out due to injury but don't ask me to support Real Madrid. It is like asking a Manchester United fan to support City in Europe should we ever get knocked out.

We're playing with 10 men and without any of our main central defenders though...

Fair enough, pepe and Ramos are great athletes but they have their fair share of brain farts too

Lads, there were sarcastic undertones to my not the biggest fan comment, no biggie.

Good ball there from Higuain there, sent him a bit wide though.