La Liga - 2012/2013

Vato who's your U21 keeper? He'll probably be playing next week.

Also i dont think he can really count on Casilas, after he got on he looks like he trying to get Mou sacked, a really sloppy clearance almost resulted in a second and hes been flapping at everything.

Casillas has been making stupid fecking errors for a couple of years now, I even rate Valdes above him. Casillas is just loved by the media and can do no wrong according to them. He's the Spanish version of Hart. and Valdes is their version of De Gea.

Casillas has been making stupid fecking errors for a couple of years now, I even rate Valdes above him. Casillas is just loved by the media and can do no wrong according to them. He's the Spanish version of Hart. and Valdes is their version of De Gea.

Give me a ring when you run out of crack.

Both of them are overrated in my opinion, but Valdes is worse than Casillas ONO. The keeper who I'm always impressed with is Caballero of Malaga, although more regular watchers of La Liga may know more about him than I do.

Not sure i agree, Valdes is protected in a team that keeps the ball for ages, even then hes a bit suspect when called upon. Casillas has made mistakes but is by far the better of the 2

Valdes is shit though. Casillas isnt as good as everyone makes out, but is still top 3 at least imo.

:lol: at Adan! And is that a Carvalho I see? Are Albiol, Pepe and Ramos all injured?

Both of them are overrated in my opinion, but Valdes is worse than Casillas ONO. The keeper who I'm always impressed with is Caballero of Malaga, although more regular watchers of La Liga may know more about him than I do.

Willy?

Hehe

Valdes has improved immensely, Casillas has bombed in recent years. Valdes' defence has been made up of allsorts of crap due to injuries, Casillas usually has a decent set infront of him.

True, both are overrated, but Valdes gets way more stick than Casillas.

And Vato in "Casillas love-in", I'd have never seen that coming.

And to those just laughing at what I said... learn to watch them in action then, week after week. Casillas is just as much of a liability as Valdes is, and Mourinho is right in Casillas being too comfy as being number 1, although, he doesn't have a decent enough back up that he can drop him realistically.

Valdes is shit though. Casillas isnt as good as everyone makes out, but is still top 3 at least imo.

:lol: at Adan! And is that a Carvalho I see? Are Albiol, Pepe and Ramos all injured?

Ramos is suspended. Coentrao and Marcelo are injured as well.

Khedira scores.

Ramos is suspended. Coentrao and Marcelo are injured as well.

Khedira scores.

Yeah, knew about Marcelo and Coentrao. So thats Coentrao, Marcelo, Pepe and Albiol injured? How many of them will be bavk for our game? I know Marcelos is serious enough, isn't it?