La Liga - 2012/2013

What a poor pass started that chance for Sociedad. Adan :lol:

Adan and Casillas must have made a pact to try and get Mourinho sacked during this game? :lol:

To quote the (grown up) Spanish TV commentator today.
If Mourinho's leaving Casillas out because he thinks Adan's better - he's wrong.
If Mourinho's leaving Casillas out because of a disciplinary issue then he can't be wrong.

Interesting Ronaldo still has the armband.

He's not going to give it to Casillas, is he? :D

Why are people shocked at Ronnie having the armband?

I still remember when he had it for us, played out of his skin, tracked back, gave instructions, looked like a proper captain.

So why has Mou been leaving Casillas out? Falling out?

All boils down to player power, Casillas and the other Spainish players at Madrid have a issue with the manager as they dont like his tactics (not his game plan but what he wants the players to do ie try and intimidate referees). Casillas is apparantly the most vocal and Mou has dropped him as a result... Or something along those lines

With the form RVP is in, I think we would have a good chance of beating them.

I'd like to get Nani and Anderson back fit, but apart from that I'd back United if they were playing Madrid next week.

So why has Mou been leaving Casillas out? Falling out?

Portugal vs Spain division in the dressing room apparently.

Ronnie, Mou, Pepe, Carvalho, Coentrao (until recently) vs Ramos, Casillas, Arbeloa and of course Florentino Perez :lol:

With the form RVP is in, I think we would have a good chance of beating them.

They may have a new manager by then. Also the leagues gone for them the UCL will be their last resort.

Still we're United we are capable of beating anyone!

This new keeper for Real Madrid seems to be playing well since his slightly bad relance of the game earlier on. :D

Edit: Is it me, or has Ronaldo put some of that false bronze on his face...it looks hideous and reminds me of an oompa-loompa.