La Liga - 2012/2013

Alexis Sánchez versus gravity... an eternal struggle.

Thank God, we (the viewers) are being put out of our misery :D Villa on for Alexis

Alexis Sánchez versus gravity... an eternal struggle.

Thank God, we (the viewers) are being put out of our misery :D Villa on for Alexis

Agreed. Very frustrating to watch him although I thought he was fair tonight - his struggles are a combination of reasons but he shouldn't be a 90 min player atm, for us

What was that from Alves ?!1 :lol:

What a marvellous clearance :lol:

Sometimes they just got 1-2 overboard! he probably forgot the name of the game is actually putting the ball in the net.

Yeah confirmed on Onda Cero, he dropped Casillas, the man has lost his mind. If we lose tonight, I don't want to be in his shoes. He's talked about 3 black sheeps in the dressing room. Either our players have really weird fetishes or there has been a serious upset in the team.

He must be creating an "us against them mentality", and to be honest, if he is fired, it would be great for the team because without him, they might get some respect back. If he continues to create divisions, then I hope he doesn't come here.

SteveJ: always first with the breaking news.

*weeps*

Aw bless :lol:

But it's true. The intriguing question is: why now?

So unless it is Mourinho angling to be sacked (to remove the problem of someone buying out his contract) then you've got to assume there must have been a new row.

Though it could be something as trivial as Casillas (as captain) arguing for a longer Christmas break - I doubt it though, unless he complained directly to Perez.

Just another instalment of Real(ity Show) Madrid. Popcorn?

He must be creating an "us against them mentality", and to be honest, if he is fired, it would be great for the team because without him, they might get some respect back. If he continues to create divisions, then I hope he doesn't come here.

I want to stand behind our manager but it's very hard with some of the shit he pulls. If we go out to you guys in the CL I don't think he will make it to the end of the season, he'll definately be gone at the end of this season either way, there's no doubt in my mind about that.

I've got a bad feeling about this game...

Well, everything suggests that Real shouldn't win against Málaga. They're away from home where they've struggled and Málaga have the best defensive record in the league (only 10 goals conceded in 16 games). Also no Casillas if true.

I want to stand behind our manager but it's very hard with some of the shit he pulls. If we go out to you guys in the CL I don't think he will make it to the end of the season, he'll definately be gone at the end of this season either way, there's no doubt in my mind about that.

I can understand what you are saying Vato but, to have so much disruption after winning la liga by a record number of points etc, something is seriously wrong. Casillas, for me would be a sure starter in virtually all games and for him to be dropped is quite a bombshell and since he is part of the furniture, you know that this will not sit well with the fans. As I mentioned earlier, if Mourinho is like that then, he is not the sort of manager I would like at Old Trafford even if he has won a few trophies.

Well, everything suggests that Real shouldn't win against Málaga. They're away from home where they've struggled and Málaga have the best defensive record in the league (only 10 goals conceded in 16 games).
Do you know if there are any good managers available at the moment? :(

He's not created divisions at the other clubs he's been at, has he?

I'm going to assume it's more to do with the rotten structure of Madrid. They've had problems with all their managers. Just happens that they're not used to their manager having some backbone.

Jose is taking on all the institutions of Real & has yet to realise that he can't win all the battles.

Isco getting the European "Golden Boy" award before the match.
- tries to type that without smirking.

He's not created divisions at the other clubs he's been at, has he?

I'm going to assume it's more to do with the rotten structure of Madrid. They've had problems with all their managers.

Rotten structure?? He knew what he was getting into before he signed the contract so, it is not as if he was badly advised. This goes with the territory and it happened at FC Barcelona too many years ago. Of course, when he poked the eye of Tito, this was down to the "rotten structure of Madrid."

Mourinho's enjoyed far more control as the Real boss than any of his predecessors.

This!! Let us just say that he has been given a great deal of slack. If that had been another manager, then they would have been fired a long time ago. I would say he has been very lucky because in spite of being the self-proclaimed special one, he is not special enough to win what the board and supporters want, and that is the Decima.

Mourinho's a stubborn man, but sacking him won't do Madrid any good, both on and off the pitch.

And what is happening now is doing them any good? After such a great season last season, they should have continued in the same vain, but no, divisions have been made, things have been said which cannot be unsaid. If they want real stability, getting rid of Mourinho has to be the best decision because he is only dragging them down with his comments, his actions.

Don't agree there adex.

Don't get me wrong Vato, I dislike Real Madrid, but I have always respected them until Mourinho decided to bring them down to his level. Don't you remember the days of Del Bosque, a team that was a unit, a harmonious team that was capable of winning a trophy when it wanted. This Real Madrid side, in spite of winning la liga, is the total opposite of what Del Bosque's side was. I am siding with Casillas, because he is Mr Real Madrid, and I would take his opinion over anyone elses.

...and that's why Málaga have kept 9 clean sheets already in La Liga :eek: :lol: what a feckin save

I'm not sure if this has been posted.

Paul Hayward ‏@_PaulHayward
"He wants to kill before he dies [as coach]|" says @GuillemBalague of Mourinho's decision to drop Casillas. First time in 10 years.