La Liga - 2012/2013

Malaga have so many FM legends/previous FM legends. Joaquin, Kameni, Portillo, Saviola, Isco...

Quality goal from Isco. He's played well today.

Lovely football by Malaga now. Would've been a great goal.

Gonna miss Malaga in CL next year :( Or is it a decent chance they can win the appeal?

I thought we had no chance against Madrid?

Honestly they're not anything great this season. Some of the players doesn't want to play for the manager, it's hardly a great situation.

I thought we had no chance against Madrid?

Honestly they're not anything great this season. Some of the players doesn't want to play for the manager, it's hardly a great situation.

That is the impression I get too. It is as if they don't feel like playing for Mourinho anymore because he brings nothing to the team apart from disruption. Bring back Pellegrini.

Malaga are playing with fire by going for the kill. Flooding forward is what suits Madrid most with the pace on the counter

They might actually sack Mourinho before the CL tie comes. Then again, I don't think there's any manager around the world who they haven't had yet so they won't be able to replace him.

they play so bad it's hard to believe they have ronaldo, di maria, xavi alonso, benzema and ozil

it's mourinhos fault

If you create so much tension within a football club, only one thing is going to happen, the manager will be sacked. This will be totally justified of course, unlike the sacking of Pellegrini who not only got Real Madrid to a record at that time of 96 points, but also came within 3 points of Barcelona. He had a 75% win percentage and he brought in Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema and Alonso. He got sacked for feck-all.

They might actually sack Mourinho before the CL tie comes. Then again, I don't think there's any manager around the world who they haven't had yet so they won't be able to replace him.

They could get Benitez. He's only interim manager at Chelsea.

Word was that Perez wanted Rafa last time 'round but was 'outnumbered' by the board.