La Liga - 2012/2013

Manucho has scored for Valladolid, they are leading 5-1 against Rayo.. Happy for him, keep it going Man Utd!

Alonso benched for the game against Deportivo. A midfield 3 with Khedira, Ozil and Modric. First time Modric plays with Ozil, let's see how that works out.

Just saw that Barca still won the game yesterday...feck me they are pissing me off with the way they always seem to turn games.

Alonso benched for the game against Deportivo. A midfield 3 with Khedira, Ozil and Modric. First time Modric plays with Ozil, let's see how that works out.

Casillas; Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Khedira, Modric; Özil Di María, Cristiano Ronaldo; e Higuaín.

Interesting lineup. Ramos (presumably) at rightback and Varane in the centre. Very unusual to see them without Alonso. Benzema still doesn't get a start.

I don't mind seeing Ramos at RB altough it's been a long time ago he's played there. Let's see (hear :() how he does there.

How did the young lad pass away?

Edit: just said - car accident. Horrible.

Very neat goal, taking advantage of the static Madrid defending.

Too many mistakes in dangerous positions from Depor. They're asking for a goal. Need to be more clever in their own half.

I'm shocked, Di María won a penalty that wasn't a dive.

Dodgy penalty. Could have been outside

At first it seemed so, but in the replay it looked to me it was over the line, which makes it inside the box.

I just saw that Fabregas video, feck sake I hate that shit - and Barcelona for it.

Perez talked about Kaka to the Madrid members today. "Kaka has earned us a lot of money. We've won a lot of contracts because of him. We've amortised our investment. From an economic point of view, he's worked out well." :D

They did a moment of remembrance ceremony for one of the players in the Real Madrid U10s group who died this week.

Terrible news, poor lad :(

Perez talked about Kaka to the Madrid members today. "Kaka has earned us a lot of money. We've won a lot of contracts because of him. We've amortised our investment. From an economic point of view, he's worked out well." :D

Lovely words from Perez; I expect Kaka when he's retired will look back on them with pride.