La Liga - 2012/2013

Stupid unnecessary red in a game like this, despite Fabregas' exaggerations.

FT. Feel bad for Sevilla though Medel is probably to blame rather than the ref. What he did is always a red if the ref sees it, even if Fábregas did act the maggot afterwards. Handball probably should have been given before the second goal.

FT. Feel bad for Sevilla though Medel is probably to blame rather than the ref. What he did is always a red if the ref sees it, even if Fábregas did act the maggot afterwards. Handball probably should have been given before the second goal.

Only caught the last 30 minutes but would agree from what I saw. Beautiful comeback but Sevilla have cause to feel undone by poor refereeing. Although, he was poor for both sides, throughout.

What did Medal actually do though? To me it seemed like the two just walked towards each other and Fabregas acted on it. In other words; they did the exact same thing, but Fabregas was the bigger cnut and one of the assistants was fooled by it.

I only saw one of the replays though, so do tell if I didn't see it properly.

Kinda insane how many red and yellow-red cards there are every weekend in La Liga.

Every game today has seen one player been send off today and it's like that almost every weekend.

A bit card happy the refs from Spain, eh?

What did Medal actually do though? To me it seemed like the two just walked towards each other and Fabregas acted on it. In other words; they did the exact same thing, but Fabregas was the bigger cnut and one of the assistants was fooled by it.

I only saw one of the replays though, so do tell if I didn't see it properly.

My impression was that he jerked his head forward a little bit. Only a little bit, but reds always seem to be handed out for that sort of thing. Could maybe do without that rule/interpretation of the rule actually.

Officiating in La Liga has gotten worse and the RFEF has no genuine interest in seeing that improve

Thiago with a knee ligament injury - extent won't be known until further tests tomorrow