La Liga - 2012/2013

Ronaldo's even getting the messi taunts from Rayo fans now.

Madrid should have wracked up 5 or 6 goals. Acres of space for them but they have forgotten the offside rule

So, for those who need an escape tonight.

From the BBC so all times are UK
Saturday, 29 September 2012
Valencia v Real Zaragoza, 15:00 2-0
Malaga v Real Betis, 17:00 4-0
Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao, 19:00 playing
Sevilla v Barcelona, 21:00

Sunday, 30 September 2012
Granada v Celta de Vigo, 11:00
Valladolid v Rayo Vallecano, 15:00
Osasuna v Levante, 17:00
Real Madrid v Deportivo La Coruna, 18:50
Espanyol v Atletico Madrid, 20:30

Monday, 1 October 2012
Getafe v Mallorca, 20:30

Malaga continue their impressive form, Pellegrini really is a very good (but unlucky) coach.

Sevilla-Barca can be great contests.

Sevilla:Palop, Cicinho, Botía, Spahic, Fernando Navarro, Medel, Maduro, Trochowski, Rakitic, Navas y Negredo.

Barca: Valdés, Alves, Song, Mascherano, Alba, Sergio, Xavi, Cesc, Pedro, Alexis y Messi.

It's crazy how Barca are using two defensive midfielders in the centre of defence. It seems like they really need to strengthen in that position.

It's crazy how Barca are using two defensive midfielders in the centre of defence. It seems like they really need to strengthen in that position.

Puyol, Pique, Adriano are all injured.

True, but to be honest Mascherano has played mostly in central defense in his time at Barca.

Indeed, and he's done great compared to what I thought he'd be like. I mean he's fecking tiny, but even against Llorente last year he was comfortable. Compare him to Busquets who you would think is a more natural CB but Mach has consistently outperformed him there. Fair play to Pep for seeing that because doubt anyone would have expected it to work.

Not sure about Song though, he could barely play DM without getting caught out, let alone CB.

Indeed, and he's done great compared to what I thought he'd be like. I mean he's fecking tiny, but even against Llorente last year he was comfortable. Compare him to Busquets who you would think is a more natural CB but Mach has consistently outperformed him there. Fair play to Pep for seeing that because doubt anyone would have expected it to work.

Not sure about Song though, he could barely play DM without getting caught out, let alone CB.

Yeah Mascherano is excellent at CB, Song is going to play a fantastic game there aswell I bet. [/jinx]

Yeah Mascherano is excellent at CB, Song is going to play a fantastic game there aswell I bet. [/jinx]

:lol: Hope that jinx works for you, can't stand them.

Agree with your comments on Navas as well, on his day he is immense and can cause them problems especially with the wingbacks bombing forward.

Does Sanchez ever do anything other than dive/go down easy? Aside from being kneed in the back by the Big Man obviously.

Quality shot from Fabregas, that. Opposite foot and all.