La Liga - 2012/2013

Falcao is just so powerful, wonder how long he will keep up with Ronaldo and Messi for the Pichichi.

Good game, but RM scored all the four goals. Shocking by Pepe for the first and Casillas for the second. I hope Ronaldo give them a rather good beating.

I just found out that La Liga been stripped from Australian PayTV.. That's a bit fecking ridiculous. I am just about to move out and get Foxtel and pretty bummed it's been pulled.

Do you guys think it will ever be back?...

Oh for feck sake, this is going to turn into 'So what? NOT THAT BAD' thing. Just want to know if its legal or not in the game.

Is it any different from players throwing the ball in front of them after winning a free kick and gaining about 5 yards? The wall were just inside the box when the referee walks away and by the time he shoots they're outside of it. Just the typical, petty crap that the Spanish media like to spout from time to time. Non story for me.

the wall isn't supposed to creep forward, goalies aren't supposed to move off their line before a penalty is struck, this is much the same. A rule that is never really enforced, plus he does it in full view of the whole madrid team!

He moved it maximum 30centimeters, it's not big deal.

From the BBC site, so UK times
Saturday, 20 October 2012
Malaga v Valladolid, 15:00
Real Madrid v Celta de Vigo, 17:00
Valencia v Athletic Bilbao, 19:00
Deportivo La Coruna v Barcelona, 21:00

Sunday, 21 October 2012
Getafe v Levante, 11:00
Espanyol v Rayo Vallecano, 15:00
Granada v Real Zaragoza, 16:50
Osasuna v Real Betis, 18:45
Real Sociedad v Atletico Madrid, 20:30

Monday, 22 October 2012
Sevilla v Mallorca, 20:30

Madrid lost a few players during the internationals. Marcelo's out until January. Coentrao and Arbeloa are out for about three weeks, Khedira is out at least this weekend. Collateral damage as Marca phrased it (lateral is how the Spanish describe fullbacks). It could have been worse, Ramos, Pepe and Varane all had problems but are apparently OK now. Celta should still be an easy win (though Madrid haven't made any games easy this season) but Dortmund midweek could be awkward.

Pique is still out for Barcelona and Puyol's got a few more weeks to go before he can come back.

Málaga winning it in the final minutes, 2-1 over Valladolid for whom Manucho scored and then got sent off :lol:

real madrid vs celta about to start, anyone going to watch it?

Luckily for them it's only Celta they're playing, at home even. Although they haven't been terrible when I've seen them this season, coming to the Bernabeu as a newly promoted side must be terrifying.

Ronaldo has never scored against Celta Vigo and now we see why ;)

He's also never played against them before today, but that's something Messi fanbois like you will never mention in those "facts" and "stats" that suit your own argument...

How do you like my Cal? impression?

He's also never played against them before today, but that's something Messi fanbois like you will never mention in those "facts" and "stats" that suit your own argument...

How do you like my Cal? impression?

Great try

:lol: