La Liga - 2012/2013

Perez talked about Kaka to the Madrid members today. "Kaka has earned us a lot of money. We've won a lot of contracts because of him. We've amortised our investment. From an economic point of view, he's worked out well." :D

Bollocks.

That Mario Suarez looks like the sort of player who could improve our midfield. He possesses similar assets to Carrick but seems to be quicker across the ground, more composed in tight areas and has bite in the tackle.

We haven't been linked but he might worth keeping an eye on for the future.

Yeah, Falcao came off right after he scored the equaliser the other night against Betis. Diego Costa has done an alright job filling in. He's been loaned out a few times but last season he managed a remarkable 10 in 16 for Vallecano.

Awful from Fabregas, there should be no place for this stuff in football but there is unfortunately.

Atletico win 1-0, scrappy game but they grinded out a result. 5 wins and a draw from their opening 6 and sitting 2nd in the table. Great start.

Fabregas was always prick, typical Wenger player.

A4KGSFCCQAAoreT.jpg:large

What's that, then? He wore bands around his top to tighten it and make the Ozil shirt show up? Is that because he's pissed off Ozil didn't start the other day?

I never really follow anything but the actual football in La Liga, forgive my ignorance.

Yeah, its being viewed as an act of solidarity/support for Mesut...while also sticking it to Mou...Harmony continues

Never a reliable source for RM related news but Barcelona media are speculating that Ramos & his agent have made it clear he wants to leave the club

Signs and omens. Another clasico beckons and Marca points out a strange run of results.

In 2010, Real Madrid beat Ajax 4-0 and a few days later went to the Camp Nou, where they were soundly thrashed 5-0.
In 2011, Real Madrid beat Ajax 3-0 and a few days later Barca came to the Bernabeu, played Madrid off the park and went home with three points and a 1-3 win.
In 2012, Real Madrid beat Ajax 4-1 and a few days later they will go to the Camp Nou, where er, hmmm, well something will happen.

So, third time lucky or bad luck comes in threes?

Signs and omens. Another clasico beckons and Marca points out a strange run of results.

In 2010, Real Madrid beat Ajax 4-0 and a few days later went to the Camp Nou, where they were soundly thrashed 5-0.
In 2011, Real Madrid beat Ajax 3-0 and a few days later Barca came to the Bernabeu, played Madrid off the park and went home with three points and a 1-3 win.
In 2012, Real Madrid beat Ajax 4-1 and a few days later they will go to the Camp Nou, where er, hmmm, well something will happen.

So, third time lucky or bad luck comes in threes?

:lol: That's a good one

If Barca have one of their natural defenders back to partner Mascherano, then IMO it will be a fairly comfortable win. With Song to partner him it will be closer or perhaps a draw, but I still fancy them to nick it, It's Barca at the Camp Nou afterall.

Yes they have problems at the back, so do Madrid who have conceded some comical goals this season. The issue Madrid face is that Barca's front six is so good that, if on form, can make life easy for my Ma if she played as a CB for them.

Madrid have improved a lot over the past couple of seasons, but they were closing up on what was a big gap and are still the (slightly but noticeably) inferior side. Even from the beginning of last season where they've somewhat altered Barca's dominance, they've won only 2 and lost 4 out of 7 or 8 games against Barca.

It'll be a spectacle to watch that's for sure. Madrid have to attack this time, because they HAVE to win, and it will be interesting to see if Barca go Gung ho as usual or actually play conservative. With Song and Masch at the back I predict a 3-2 win for Barca.

Saying that, I'm more interested in the Athletico vs Malaga game. Can't wait for that one :drool:

There's no way it'll be conservative from Tito. There are problems to address that everyone recognizes but they will attack

Last 10 El Classico's at Camp Nou

Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid - Supercopa
Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid - La Liga
Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid - Copa del Rey
Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid - Supercopa
Barcelona 1-1 Real Madrid - Champions League
Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid - La Liga
Barcelona 1-0 Real Madrid - La Liga
Barcelona 2-0 Real Madrid - La Liga
Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid - La Liga
Barcelona 3-3 Real Madrid - La Liga

So 5W-3D-2L for Barcelona and a 21-13 (+8) goal difference.

From the BBC so all times are UK
Friday, 5 October 2012
Celta de Vigo 2 - 0 Sevilla, 20:30

Saturday, 6 October 2012
Rayo Vallecano v Deportivo La Coruna, 15:00
Real Zaragoza v Getafe, 17:00
Valladolid v Espanyol, 19:00
Real Betis v Real Sociedad, 21:00

Sunday, 7 October 2012
Levante v Valencia, 11:00
Mallorca v Granada, 15:00
Athletic Bilbao v Osasuna, 17:00
Barcelona v Real Madrid, 18:50
Atletico Madrid v Malaga, 20:30

Most of the fun's on Sunday. A clasico (Madrid 8 points behind Barca, so a defeat would probably be a killer blow), a Valencia derby and a "champions of the other Liga" head to head.

Should be some entertainment in there.

A Betis player just broke the corner flag when he tried to take a corner :lol:

No-one watching Atlético - Málaga? Number 2 and 3 of La Liga facing off, also the second best attack versus the best defense.

Two great goals so far, Falcao and Santa Cruz with typical centre-forward goals. I'm impressed by Málaga, thought they'd really suffer without Cazorla.

Falcao :lol: his "noooooo did that hurt?!" face to Monreal who went down somewhat easy

I´m watching. Falcao, Monreal and Isco the main reason! Like them all.

Yeah they've been excellent, Cristian Rodriguez on Atlético has also been great this season.

Málaga's defending has been incredibly solid, what a difference to last season. Only 2 goals conceded after 6 league games and none in 4 CL-games.

I have not watched Atlético that much this season but Cristian Rodriguez was a good bit of business for them at a free transfer.