La Liga - 2012/2013

fecking Pinto appealing for something to deny the goal. Just ridiculous attempts at cheating all the time.

FT

Barcelona's minds on Tuesday there.

Next up
Real Zaragoza: Roberto; Sapunaru, Álvaro, Loovens, Abraham; Movilla, Apoño; Edu Oriol, Rodri, Montañés; Hélder Postiga

Real Madrid
Diego López; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Essien, Modric; Kaká, Callejón, Cristiano e Higuaín.

One eye on Wednesday there...

One hour in (and Madrid drawing 1-1, Ronaldo goal) and Mourinho sends out reinforcements - Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria come on. La Liga may be lost but Mou still expects to win the matches.

Frustrating viewing from a Madrid point of view. Got a spot of money on them as well. A lot of near misses so far, just need someone to finish things off.

Lively match, mostly because of Valencia, but they need Soldado - they're making chances but not converting them.

I expect Atletico to play better in the second half, or at least I doubt that they'll play worse.

Lively match, mostly because of Valencia, but they need Soldado - they're making chances but not converting them.

I expect Atletico to play better in the second half, or at least I doubt that they'll play worse.

Yep, already had two great chances + could have had a pen.

That game turned a bit shit in the end. So promising, yet the 2nd half was just full of fouls and not much actual football. Atletico stay third.

From the BBC so all times are UK

Tonight
Granada 1-5 Real Betis Full time

Saturday 6th April 2013
Real Sociedad v Malaga 15:00
Real Madrid v Levante 17:00
Deportivo v Real Zaragoza 19:00
Barcelona v Mallorca 21:00

Sunday 7th April 2013
Celta de Vigo v Rayo Vallecano 11:00
Osasuna v Espanyol 16:00
Getafe v Atl Madrid 18:00
Valencia v Valladolid 20:00

Monday 8th April 2013
Sevilla v Athletic Bilbao 21:00

Real Sociedad v Malaga is the battle for fourth place match - Betis, Valencia are the teams hoping that it will be a draw.

Barcelona can rest most people against (19th place) Mallorca and will still win, but it will be a very different team to midweek. Messi's out injured - maybe back midweek. Mascherano's out for 6 weeks. Valdes is suspended. They won't want to play Iniesta or Xavi. It could be Abidal's first real game back (he's played a friendly with the reserves).

Madrid are resting Coentrao, Varane and Khedira. Ozil will probably be on the bench. Casillas may be on the bench as well. Levante usually give Madrid a hard game in Valencia but I doubt they'll do much at the Bernabeu.

Sociedad beat Malaga 4-2 (they were three up after half an hour) - Malaga rested a fair few for the CL.

Speaking of resting players, Madrid start with:
Diego López, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Callejón, Kaká, Benzema e Higuaín
In other words the only player likely to do the full 180 minutes in the CL who starts tonight is Lopez.

Kaka scores the penalty - he looks so young!
Hard to believe that he's semi-retired.

Where is marcos? I really hope he's watching the game.. Imagine if he's waited all that time watching Higuain go scoreless game after game after game, until Higuain does this, only for marcos to miss it! :lol:

Having said that, Higuain is definitely the BPITW.. :nervous: