La Liga - 2012/2013

Ref pussies out in following his guidelines... :lol: that's what you get for having such stupid rules in the first place

:wenger:

I think I'm going to become a basketball fan or something. Or baseball, baseball sounds like a cool sport too, right?

naah, just become a manchester united fan, only team that can guarantee you to win something every year

and dont blame pipita, the best laid plans go to hell when your best player scores an own goal :smirk:

Feel like Ronnie's losing it a bit tonight, could be in trouble.

Can't really blame him tbh

Granada tiring... Mainz been having an excellent game and almost throws it all away there with a completely unnecessary touch.

371 million spent on that squad and they still can't buy a win in Andalucia.

The last time they won against Granada in an away fixture was in the 2011/12 season. Ronaldo scored his umpteenth penalty of the season and there was a 90th og scored by Granada.

He meant this season...

They've lost against all 4 Andalucian teams away from home; Sevilla, Betis, Málaga and now Granada

Málaga currently 1-1 at home to an inspired Zaragoza, Postiga opened the scoring, Isco equalized from the penalty spot.

They really can't afford to drop points at home, their away form being what it is, they're in dire need of home wins.

I can only imagine how good Málaga would've been had they been able to keep players like Cazorla and Monreal.

Atletico can go 15 points clear of 4th place tonight if they beat Betis. It will Look a certainty they will be competing in the CL next season and I wonder if that will be enough to keep Falcao.... Probably not but who knows