Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
2l53z7.jpg

:lol:

brilliant Olly

I hope Fergie knows something we don't, as i just can't see where the goals are going to come from, apart from Rooney (when played in his natural position), we do not have anyone prolific.

Don't know how much this is true.

Apparently, the minds inside Old Trafford think that we are going to play 4-5-1 (with a midfield diamond) and Fergie needs pacy players to stretch the defences as by nature, the formation provides very less width.

I don't think we'll be signing a lot more strikers.

this doesn't make sense.

451 with a diamond formation, where is the fifth player going?

Also, Benzema is very quick, makes no sense for him not to be a target, and we completely fecked up on that one. fecking jerk ass United assholes showing more fecking incompetence in the fecking transfer market. fecking feckety feck.

How interested were we in Benzema anyway?

Most of this has been media speculation, i doubt we even put in a bid.

Anyway we're going to sign Zlatan, that's what my mate in Milan tells me.

Don't know how much this is true.

Apparently, the minds inside Old Trafford think that we are going to play 4-5-1 (with a midfield diamond) and Fergie needs pacy players to stretch the defences as by nature, the formation provides very less width.

I don't think we'll be signing a lot more strikers.

Interesting. Maybe a discussion for a new thread. Reliable source?

Perhaps a return to the 4-2-3-1 we've dipped into since the Veron / Ruud summer. I said yesterday I thought we might be seeing a more conventional 4-4-2 but perhaps not.

What is the latest on this?

SSN keeps changing their headlines. Useless fecks.

Lyon have announced on their own website that they have reached agreement with Real Madrid and that Benzema told them days ago he wanted to join Real. thats pretty definitive

I dont understand, as long as Benzema hasnt agreed on personal terms with Madrid, we are still in, yes?

Forget it he is gone and the more convinced I am now that we never really went after him in the first place

Shame.

But as somebody already said, if the likes of Aulas at Lyon let things wrap themselves up so quickly, it might be due to the fact that no one else was in it for him. Not least us, who appears to be desperately adding attacking talents to replace Ronaldo and Tevez.

Can also mean, Benzema chose Real. In fact if you go to Lyon's site, they said he came and ask that he be traded to Real. So ....

Who gives a shit if its not on Lyons website? He's gone. Every news outlet in the world in reporting it.

Well glad that Wankathon is over, i think some people will be suffering BBS (Blue Ball Syndrome). i'm happy and hope Real Madrid stay away from our other targets.

Real like attackers, so in the next few years, if a gem pops up, we stand a greater chance of aquiring him against an almost irreplaceable attack line-up at Madrid, even if we lose out, one of the existing superstar would leave.

Higuan?

this doesn't make sense.

451 with a diamond formation, where is the fifth player going?

Also, Benzema is very quick, makes no sense for him not to be a target, and we completely fecked up on that one. fecking jerk ass United assholes showing more fecking incompetence in the fecking transfer market. fecking feckety feck.

Jesus wept.

it was on Lyon's website a few hours ago, taken down now for some reason

maybe we have stolen him

COCKS OUT LADS!!

Hehe...be funny if he has!

There is some evidence to support it:

- last season Lyon were valuing him at about £50m-£60m. Why has his price dropped to c£30m?

- Real have been targeting supposed United targets before: Huntlaar, Diarra. SAF said recently that the Lyon president is adept at selling players at a much greater value than they're worth

Makes me wonder if SAF was actually after him. It's all been media speculation.

Lyons deny they have sold Benzema
Lyons have denied they are on the brink of selling Karim Benzema to Real Madrid but say they have received a large offer for the forward, who is a Manchester United target. Reports in the Spanish media today claimed that a move to the Bernabeu for the 21-year-old forward was virtually a done deal and that Lyons had accepted an increased offer of €35 million (around £30m). However, the French club's director of communications said that they have not concluded a deal with anyone. “We certainly did receive an offer of a sum appreciably superior to the sum that has been mentioned, but nothing says that it comes from Real,” Olivier Blanc told L’Equipe. “There is no agreement with anyone.”
Staff reporter, The Times

Lyons deny they have sold Benzema
Lyons have denied they are on the brink of selling Karim Benzema to Real Madrid but say they have received a large offer for the forward, who is a Manchester United target. Reports in the Spanish media today claimed that a move to the Bernabeu for the 21-year-old forward was virtually a done deal and that Lyons had accepted an increased offer of €35 million (around £30m). However, the French club's director of communications said that they have not concluded a deal with anyone. “We certainly did receive an offer of a sum appreciably superior to the sum that has been mentioned, but nothing says that it comes from Real,” Olivier Blanc told L’Equipe. “There is no agreement with anyone.”
Staff reporter, The Times

Are you in some kind of time warp?

Can a mod please close this thread before it loops around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.