Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think you lot should be happy Utd didn't land Benzema. Rooney, Berbatov, and Macheda are enough. That money would be better spent on a creative central midfielder. One of those Spaniards would be nice.

200mil in one season, on three players.

Football has lost it's mind. I'm not really too bothered about the Benzema thing, but Madrid's spending makes me feel ill.

agree with this. I wouldnt even mind if it was all money they had earnt themselves, but the fact is that its thanks to their independant TV rights deals and the support they get from local banks and the government that they can spend this kind of money.

so to clarify - feck all has happened then. It's rehashed stories, this hunter guys bullshit etc. Nothing new......lyon have NOT come out and said they've accepted a bid. Hope that helps some folks...

they're recieved a bid but have accepted nothing as there are no quotes saying 'we have accepted a fecking bid'. Simple enough fellow muppets

that is not thinking for yourself - it's jumping on the bandwagon...that is simple. the fact is you don't who said what

ok...much to learn you still have

yoda.jpg

30 million quid on benzema while we spunked the same on a 6-7 year older berbatov last year. even madrid get better value for money than us shows how shite the price of berba was.

Real Madrid are literally crapping themselves at the thought of Barcelona winning the Champions league at the Bernabeu. It would be eternal bragging rights. Hope the cnuts go down the shitter. It's another 'project' and it's going one way people - tits up.

Who, from United, said we wanted this French feck anyway?
if Real had any common sense they'd get some quality defenders, Kaka and Ronaldo are more than enough.... I guess their mindset is "the best defence is and even better offence":wenger:

There should really be a 100 Million Euro cap that a team can spend on players in 1 summer!!! Real Madrid are so corrupt and make me feel ill. I am sre Blatter is overjoyed today!!!
Benzmea was the one I hoped we would get Ageuro is a nice option for up front. Aguero looks a little on the short side though to play as or main striker!!

I just think it's kinda sad some people get enjoyment out of it and yet would have been happy to wank over it..

At the end of the day we're all United fans but if your going to be a gimp because you were right then so be it.

Incidently I recognised it maybe true but don't let that stop people like you being a fecking retard

hope that helps...

spot on. there is something terribly smalltime about those who want to make fun of fellow supporters hopes

why every player dream seem to want to go to real madrid, fecking bollocks.

I also think you lot should be happy Utd didn't land Benzema. Rooney, Berbatov, and Macheda are enough. That money would be better spent on a creative central midfielder. One of those Spaniards would be nice.

no theyre not. we have just lost 2 proven goalscorers. one of them was our topscorer. anyone who does not see we need a signing upfront is losing it

Imagine if we'd just done this?

Platini and Blatter would be going absolutely fecking mental

Madrid to it, Platini just says it's not desirable, and that fat corrupt **** Blatter is having a wank about it

It would appear the Benzema said to Lyon that he wanted to join the new era at Madrid, on that Lyon negotiated with Madrid and agreed the fee.

Whether we should any interest by making a bid remains to be seen, however he wanted to join Madrid and thats the end of that.

Even if we do not sign another striker, we have enough to get by with Macheda on the fringes.

30 million quid on benzema while we spunked the same on a 6-7 year older berbatov last year. even madrid get better value for money than us shows how shite the price of berba was.

As an overall we have got better value for money than them over the last number of years. They spent £18 million on Ramos, we spent £12.5 million between Vidic and Evra.

here we go taking the piss at berba now.

tell them chief. Im sure that they are pissed off that they missed out on the former Wigan's winger. In fact I wont be surprised if they offer us Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and 100m for him.

Tell you what, Devilish, it might lost in translation but if you're trying to be funny you're not, if you're trying to be annoying, stop it.

There is nothing more silly than moaning about our current playerd just because we missed out on one outstanding talent. Benzema is not the only young talent of his calibre out there.

Bit worried now tbh. Benzema was one of the hottest prospects in Europe and we didn't even put in a bid? I hope we have something up our sleeves because otherwise we're pinning our hopes on Rooney and Berbatov with 3 (not even u21 regular internationals) as backup. Thats not exactly the squad of 3 times Premiership champions.

The way some people are reacting on here its like you want United to fecking fail in the transfer market. Its pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.