Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they said they had received a bid higher than the one being reported and that it wasn't necessarily from Real Madrid.

They said that Lyon did not say if it was from Real or not. NOT that it was definitely not from Real

The statement said they would not confirm it was Real.

That does not mean it definitely was not. It means they are just not saying who it is.

:lol: How I love the caf in the summer.

Well it's now 2 and we haven't signed him...I've now lost all interest in football. I'm gonna watch the Tennis...Who should I support in that?

Murray's great.

Federer's a ponce. Did you see the state of his waist-coat?

I like how Murray is British when he wins and Scottish when he loses.

I don't find him as annoying as Tiger Tim Henman anyway.

Murray is a classless twat, hope he gets beaten by the mosquito, although highly unlikely.

Ferdinand
Rooney
Torres
Gerrard
Drogba
Fabregas
Essien
Ibrahimovic
Buffon

Just a bunch of players who are among the best in the world.

Last time I checked, none of them played in Spain.
Messi
Iniesta
Xavi
Henry
Eto'o
Villa
Aguero
Ronaldo
Kaka
Casillas

The list goes on.

Real Madrid have bought the best player in the Italian league, the best player in the English League, the best player in the french league (if the media are correct), and possibly the best player in the German league (if they bid enough).

That says it all imo.

Who cares?

I've always preferred supporting the under-dog and then there's that whole waistcoat/ponce thing.

I'm sure Federer's a lovely humble bloke and no doubt he's a genius at tennis but I prefer the cut of Murray's jib.

Murrays misunderstood I reckon, people seem to think he's a bastard for his media interviews. The truth is I find it rather funny the way he reacts to the constantly stupid questions they ask him lol.

I like federer, but his shoes are a bit shit with the 'RF' logo on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.