Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow and just yesterday I was thinking that this page should not go beyond 75 pages!

No, no they don't. I thought that had been cleared up in the last few posts in this thread. We have a better-balanced, more well-rounded squad that only needs a couple of signings to be perfect. Their squad still needs a major overhaul.

Honestly, you need to chill out and stop getting all feared up about fecking Real Madrid. They do this shit every few years and it doesn't always work out for the best. They're able to spend crazy money because they can take out insane loans with basically a government guarantee that they need never be paid back. When they're going on tilt like this, the only thing MUFC can do is sit back and wait until after they've blown their wad. We've still got fecking ages to sign the one or two players we need, without getting into a daft bidding war with an entire nation.
I do hope your right mate.

But the fact we're letting our apparent targets slip through our fingers doesn't fill me with confidence. And all the 'available' players seem to be getting snapped up.

I do hope your right mate.

But the fact we're letting our apparent targets slip through our fingers doesn't fill me with confidence. And all the 'available' players seem to be getting snapped up.

How do you know that he was a target of ours?

My question is : how can Madrid buy him for only E35M ? If they had made such an offer, wouldn't have Ferguson made a better offer (E40M or E45M) ? Aulas is usually a greedy bastard, i'd be shocked if the best payer he ever had to sell was sold for that fee.
Madrid must have got in touch with Benzema through his agent and offered him crazy wages, he in turn must have told Aulus he wants to goto Madrid this summer, Aulus has no choice really but to sell at that price Madrid are prepared to offer.

I'm just grateful we didn't have to go through 'Benzema to Madrid' for the next few years - there's so much potential in our team that could come to fruition this season.

I have one of those feelings. watch this space. I'm 95% confident

My question is : how can Madrid buy him for only E35M ? If they had made such an offer, wouldn't have Ferguson made a better offer (E40M or E45M) ? Aulas is usually a greedy bastard, i'd be shocked if the best payer he ever had to sell was sold for that fee.

Does anyone him mentioning Chelsea offering a large amount for Benzema to Fergie?

If Real did offer 35m Euro's he would be on the phone to Fergie trying to get an auction going on, for definite.

Does anyone have that GIF of Kermit turning his head in the car? (been posted in this thread but I can't find it) I need it ASAP.

Does anyone him mentioning Chelsea offering a large amount for Benzema to Fergie?

If Real did offer 35m Euro's he would be on the phone to Fergie trying to get an auction going on, for definite.

Yeah, that was when SAF was saying "For that price they can have him".

Boring, do you ever want us to buy players?

If so, when and who? I recall you were against us buying Rooney...

3630243492_a2027f2252_o.gif

This gif Jase?

Madrid must have got in touch with Benzema through his agent and offered him crazy wages, he in turn must have told Aulus he wants to goto Madrid this summer, Aulus has no choice really but to sell at that price Madrid are prepared to offer.

I'm just grateful we didn't have to go through 'Benzema to Madrid' for the next few years - there's so much potential in our team that could come to fruition this season.

you do know lyon denied it don't you?

Boring, do you ever want us to buy players?

If so, when and who? I recall you were against us buying Rooney...

No, I was delighted about Rooney.

And yes, I obviously want us to buy players. The right players, who complement what we have at any given time.

And I am not desperate, as I realise that we have a fantastic squad already.

Sir Alex has a fight on his hands for this lad. Lets hope he picks wisely.

i'm not sure i trust ssn

besides a bid is a bid. It means little if it's true, unless it's been accepted

very true but it shows we either have a battle with Madrid or they are trying to make us spend more than we should on the lad.

I am convinced they will sign Villa and i think they are being cnuts to us by pushing the price up for Benzema

Lyon have received a big-money offer for Karim Benzema but insist there is no agreement with Real Madrid or any other club for the forward.

Has anything changed since this was posted on Sky's website??

if Madrid do get it will be incompetence on Fergie's part we should have had a gentleman's agreement when we sold Ronnie. FFS we had a year to find our targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.