Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said was he's great, that's it. I admire any sportsmen who are at the top of their game

And mate, my family are Pakistani, we're used to being written off in anything

Everybody has a sob story

Yes on paper it would be but if a "discussion" took place between Perez and Gill. No one would be any wiser.

And what exactly would stop Madrid bidding for Benzema even after such a discussion?

All the guys with their cocks out, are struggling to keep it hard with all this Real Madrid stuff.

Talking about Cricket and Tennis will be a total hard on killer.

All the guys with their cocks out, are struggling to keep it hard with all this Real Madrid stuff.

Talking about Cricket and Tennis will be a total hard on killer.

Time to bring in Pele?

ITK's (Sid Lowe) in Spain claim that a deal has been reached and it'll be announced soon by Real and Lyon for Benzema. The final 2 signings earmarked by Real are Arbeloa and Xabi Alonso, at least one of which is expendable. There would be no problems if they miss out on any one of them, but they are definitely signing one of them.

Sid Lowe is getting married today in Mallorca, and his brother texted me this information from his phone. (He works with me for my client).

Interesting piece of news is that Arjen Robben has been offered to United and he is willing to play left flank and the transfer money is said to be a steal. United, last reported appeared to be keen on the deal.

I'm a man full of sources and only ones who reveals my sources. :D

i'm 99% confident . Just a feeling stirring deep within

15.12 Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has left Real Madrid with a glimmer of hope in their pursuit of Franck Ribery, but reiterated that it will take "something crazy" for them to consider a sale.

------------------------------------------------
How many do those thick bastards have to spend? This is getting ridiculous now - Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Villa, Ribery..

15.12 Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has left Real Madrid with a glimmer of hope in their pursuit of Franck Ribery, but reiterated that it will take "something crazy" for them to consider a sale.

------------------------------------------------
How many do those thick bastards have to spend? This is getting ridiculous now - Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Villa, Ribery..

They've only bought Kaka and ronaldo....

All else is the media wanking off

ITK's (Sid Lowe) in Spain claim that a deal has been reached and it'll be announced soon by Real and Lyon for Benzema. The final 2 signings earmarked by Real are Arbeloa and Xabi Alonso, at least one of which is expendable. There would be no problems if they miss out on any one of them, but they are definitely signing one of them.

Sid Lowe is getting married today in Mallorca, and his brother texted me this information from his phone. (He works with me for my client).

Interesting piece of news is that Arjen Robben has been offered to United and he is willing to play left flank and the transfer money is said to be a steal. United, last reported appeared to be keen on the deal.

bullshit.jpg

Hang on, don't they also want Villa and Ribery as well or have they become realistic and realised they can't land Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Villa, Ribery and Alonso all in one summer?

Are you winding us up? If not have you got an idea of the fees?

He better not sign for Madrid. I'm getting sick to death of Madrid buying up the footballing world. It's going to be a borefest next year in the CL that's for sure. We already know who will win it.

if we're not in for him can the club deny the speculation, it's getting boring.

i think it could be us that he chooses, if he really cares for his World Cup ambitions.

Benzema or let Real get him and have Robben on the cheap......wow it would take a retard to fall for that deal.

France striker Benzema to join Real-report

feck !!

Reuters are reporting it now.

PARIS, July 1 (Reuters) - France striker Karim Benzema is set to join Real Madrid from Olympique Lyon after the two clubs reached agreement, French radio RMC said on Wednesday.

A few details, notably salary and the length of his contract, still needed to be settled, RMC said, quoting Benzema's agent.

Benzema, 21, developed at seven-times French champions Lyon and helped them win four Ligue 1 titles. He has won 24 caps for France, scoring six goals.

Several top European clubs, including Manchester United, had expressed an interest in the promising forward.

http://football.uk.reuters.com/ligue1/news/L1679814.php

Barcelona?

If Madrid have all of Benzene, Kaka, and Ronaldo, plus a bunch of their current stock then they'll be a force.

Not if Ronaldo has a whinge about not being the main man.

I'd love to see a tantrum from Ronny in a Madrid shirt, just love it. Sad facht is though that it's a dream for him to play there so he won't have a shit fit for at least 3 years.

That RMC source is bullshit

Thats the source SSN leeched off and then the source that every other site and agency seems to have picked upon. Those stories in turn led the punters to go crazy and the cafe's pessimists to start furious wrist slitting.

I still believe he'll be ours by tomorrow.

When are the squad back for training?

Ideally any deal will want to be done by then....

This thread has the potential to grow to the size of the Tevez one from a few years back......

Imagine if this gets dragged out to the deadline like Berbatov last season????

Status
Not open for further replies.