Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, one of the better wingers in the league.. sure he's no world beater, but doesn't mean he would be a bad signing. We still have class players in the squad.. some are going on and on as though we really are a one man team.

We are not a one man team. Stating that the big gap between Valencia and Ronaldo is evident.

No deal is done until it's really done. Remember that thick clown, the Shitty fan, who printed himself that Kaka tattoo, wonder how stupid he feels now.

article-0-0351A2E9000005DC-374_306x356.jpg

Anyone else remember the fella who got Coley tattooed on his arm in full newcastle kit?

Erm... They don't play for Real Madrid.

Gago and Diarra do. And Carrick-Fletcher are better than them.

Yes I know that. Real's central midfielders are shit, but thier attacking midfielders are awesome.

I mentioned the Liverpool midfielders as you said they overrun Mardrid's. Which is why I pointed out that they are better than ours also.

I've already got Karim Benzema tattooed on my penis. Left space for number after it too, as well as a small biography of his career so far.
I'm waiting for a confirmation to do that. I'd include his maiden name, rather than his number.

I'd wait for a couple of years before printing the biography, to gather material :cool:

If it's from his agent then it's bollocks mostly concerned with his percentage. Sounds to me like the agent is trying to keep a bidding war between United and Real alive, given the reports today about United having a deal in place.

Find it hard to believe Real want to sign more attacking players without first having some idea of how they are going to ditch their dutch players.

Pogue, Carrick and Fletcher maybe inferior individual players to Mascherano and alonso but do you think their partnership is any less effective? I don't.

I agree with you.

I think Alonso is a super player and I would rate him on a par with Carrick. I also think Mascherano is very good at what he does.

However, I think Carrick and Fletcher are a slightly better-balanced and more effective central midfield pairing than Alonso and Mascherano. Our only problems in midfield last season was when we had to make do without one or other of them (and/or Giggs was unavailable / out of form) Carrick and Fletcher would be much better than Madrid's current CM pairing, that's for sure.

I agree with you.

I think Alonso is a super player and I would rate him on a par with Carrick. I also think Mascherano is very good at what he does.

However, I think Carrick and Fletcher are a slightly better-balanced and more effective central midfield pairing than Alonso and Mascherano. Our only problems in midfield last season was when we had to make do without one or other of them (and/or Giggs was unavailable / out of form) Carrick and Fletcher would be much better than Madrid's current CM pairing, that's for sure.

I agree.

But look who they have on their wings, and compare that with ours.

Let's be honest we were never gonna get him.

Spain has one advantage over us, the weather. If we had that climate and this league i doubt players would wanna go anywhere else.

someone get a couple of ton on him coming to united at 5/1 on skybet before they change the odds again
(I would but my wife would have my bollocks off)

I agree.

Not much between them

Nani equals Babel.
Valencia equals Riera
and Park equals Kuyt/Benayoun.

I am not saying we should buy "lifelong United fans".

I am saying I want our players to see United as the pinnacle of their careers.

Big difference.

How would we know? You can't summarise someone's personality and opinions on a few lines from an interview.

Evra most likely thought of Real and Barca as bigger clubs before he signed for us, I doubt he thinks so now.

Yeah, the best goalkeeper in the world is not world class.

:rolleyes:

If you think Iker Casillas is the worlds best GK the standard of 'keepers must have dropped. He is very agile and fantastic shot stopper... but he is not great on crosses, in my opinion is he played in the Premier League he'd be about the same as Barthez, see how that worked out.

I am not saying we should buy "lifelong United fans".

I am saying I want our players to see United as the pinnacle of their careers.

Big difference.
We won quite a bit when Ronaldo was at United.

If Benzema comes for like 5 years and we win 3 back to back Prem titles, with 1 CL title and final, I'd be much happier than no to go for him,just because he prefers Real.

Players come and go.

I agree.

We've got two of the most talented wingers in the world. Valencia clearly has all the attributes needed to be class and Nani also has the potential. Not to menton Ljajic (Who's also very highly rated) and Tosic. We have priceless experience in park. They have Ronaldo and a very very injury prone and self fish robben (who they want to offload). Liverpool's wingers are non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.