Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are made to be a Madrista, please go buy your Kaka-Madrid shirt. Our club has thrived giving youngsters and players of lower profiles a chance to develop and become world class but if you'd rather us operate like madrid, then I think supporting them would just make this a whole lot easier:p

Hilarious.

That is not the case at all. But I dont want us winning feck all just 'to give the kids a chance'.

Apparantly according to SSN's Graham Hunter - Benzema agreed to sign for us and madrid have come in with a higher bid!

Carrick was the only signing in that 06/07 season.. didn't turn our that bad eh?

Graham Hunter said its a "done deal", the same Graham Hunter who said Villa was a done deal. He even seems to know the length of the contract when his agent supposedly told SSN, that a contract hadn't been agreed.....He's full of rubbish!

Real agree deal for Benzema

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5409334,00.html

Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Lyon to sign Karim Benzema, according to the player's agent.

Widespread reports in Spain and France have suggested Real are closing in on the signature of the French international.

Benzema's future has been the subject of intense speculation for the last few weeks, with Manchester United also credited with an interest in the striker.

However, it appears Real have won the race for Benzema's signature after agreeing a deal in the region of €35 million with Lyon.

Benzema's agent, Karim Djaziri, has told French radio that a deal has been agreed between the two clubs and that only personal terms and a medical need to be completed to see the move go through.

If Benzema makes the move to El Santiago Bernabeu he will become Los Merengues' fourth big-money arrival of the summer.

Thought this deserved its own thread as it is big news!! Sorry, please delete if not. I do know there is a Benzema thread.

:lol:

€35m though

I thought Lyon would certainly hold out for a LOT more than that

I don't think that anyone in here had suggested that we should bring in 5 world class players at one go. What some people are asking is that if 2 quality players leaves then at least another quality player arrives. And lets face it the Fergie Babes were unique. I do rate Macheda, Campbell and Wellbeck but comparing them with Scholes and Giggs is an insult.

If he wants to join United, it doesn't matter what madrid offer does it?

Could be. But then could also be, we had permission to speak with him before there was any interest from Real Madrid, now there is interest, he could want to join them

Where the feck is all this money coming from? Moreover, will we hear Sepp Bletter and his lapdog Platini gnashing their teeth and saying how Real are ruining football?

Keep this thread. Big threads are absolute shit to discuss anything in.

I think we're going to regret losing out on Benzema just as we have done with players like Torres and Essien, he's a monster and will be a huge player for Madrid I've no doubt. There are attack is scary as hell now, wonder what Barcelona fans are thinking watching this summer moves.

ok, so, yesterday he was coming to us, today madrid have agreed a deal and now someone called graham hunter on sky sports is saying benzima has agreed to sign for us but real have come in with a higher offer??? am I getting this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.