Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN are going off reports from other outlets.

Apparently confirmed by Benzema's agent, saying a fee had been agreeded! If so why are we so fecking slow...... We could have agreed a fee and had him signed whilst they were missing around with David Villa. Sometimes i wonder... infact every summer i wonder!!

Agreement has been reached between the two clubs - SSN.

10.46 Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Lyon to sign Karim Benzema for €35million and the deal will be made official in the next couple of days, according to reports in Spain.

In other words - this is Marca's shit stirring. Nothing is confirmed or agreed yet, chill out ffs.

I think its actually: "We've received an offer of an amount substantially greater than the amount mentioned".

So they've received an offer substantially greater than 35m euro!

Would United bid that much though? Might be a bit rich for our blood.

No, Olivier Blanc said the improved offer was not from Real.

«...Nous avons bien reçu une offre d'un montant sensiblement supérieur au montant évoqué, mais rien ne dit qu'elle provient du Real...»

«...Nous avons bien reçu une offre d'un montant sensiblement supérieur au montant évoqué, mais rien ne dit qu'elle provient du Real...»

exactly how the hell can SSN say "he's off to madrid", seriously what the hell are they on?

No, he said nobody said it was from Real. That's not saying it was not Real.

With a bit of luck, this could drag on all summer and we could break redcafe with people trying to get info on deadline day to see what's happening with the deal, and it will undoubtedly surpass Berbatov from last summer

If that's true, then Benezma himself must have asked for the transfer for it to go this smoothly.

Quite possibly. Aulas is known for extracting as much money as possible. I'm not saying £35 million's peanuts but especially in the current market I thought he'd have gone for a fair bit more.

If this is indeed true we'll miss out on a future world-class player with excellent re-sale value. I'd be gutted. I don't give a crap about being called a transfer muppet, Benzema is exactly what we need and him going to Real would piss me off no end.

Nothing wrong with that.Feck Madrid.

yes there is. Feck Madrid is right but if you think we can offload tevez and ronaldo and go into the season with only Valencia and campbell coming back yer off yer head. there is a reason SAF is trying to sell him to Hull and its not because he sees him as the guy to get us back to the champions league final

This is unbelievable. What a turn around since yesterday evening. I hope it is not the last one.

Is it me or does Madrid bid for every available player on the market ? :eek:

Yeah, we're really going to give the Champions League a good go next season with Campbell and Valencia.

You really are made to be a Madrista, please go buy your Kaka-Madrid shirt. Our club has thrived giving youngsters and players of lower profiles a chance to develop and become world class but if you'd rather us operate like madrid, then I think supporting them would just make this a whole lot easier:p

Status
Not open for further replies.