Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally someone without their red tinted specs on.

he was quoted as being willing to come here. We didn't agree with their fee and so barca stepped in

If we'd have acted quicker, we'd have got him

This new player who Madrid could be announcing...Arbeloa perhaps, I'd also propose Xabi Alonso, but wasn't he due to have talks with Benitez this week, or so the papers said

What formation would you suggest that includes:

ronaldo
kaka
ribery
raul
villa
benzema

Yeah there's one too many. My mistake. Sorry. At a stretch they could still play :

------------Benzema

--------------Villa----------------

Ribery - Kaka - Diarra - Ronaldo

But that does leave them very light defensively. This is Madrid though, they like it light.

Our newbie delivers again!

Karan Mittal said:
the real madrid story has been denied by Lyon

Here is the story

Contacted by us, Olivier Blanc, communications director of the OL, has formally denied the information. "This written Marca is wrong in substance, gave us the leader rhodanien. We've received an offer of an amount substantially greater than the amount raised, but nothing says it comes from Real. There is no agreement with anyone. " For him, the reports in the Spanish press are "unfounded."

Fits in with us bidding £38 million! How dare you doubt muppets.

ps, mods promote "Karan Mittal", would be a welcome addition to the mains:D

Just done a google translate...

Contacted by us, Olivier Blanc, communications director of the OL, has formally denied the information. « Ce qu'écrit Marca en substance est faux , nous a confié le dirigeant rhodanien. Nous avons bien reçu une offre d'un montant sensiblement supérieur au montant évoqué, mais rien ne dit qu'elle provient du Real. "This written Marca is wrong in substance, gave us the leader rhodanien. We've received an offer of an amount substantially greater than the amount raised, but nothing says it comes from Real. Il n'y a aucun accord avec personne ». There is no agreement with anyone. " Pour lui, les informations parues dans la presse espagnole sont « sans fondement ». For him, the reports in the Spanish press are "unfounded."

L'euipe and Lyon spokesman deny the stories.

i wonder if they're gonna come out later today and deny they fecking well denied the stories..

As the sain fecking people said - nothings changed. give it five minutes

Have faith people!! If we act early we can bring the BENZ. I'm sure United are putting the work in as we speak.

BENZEMA LATEST: It appears that those earlier quotes attributed to Miralem Pjanic, the ones about Benzema nearing a move to United, have been fabricated. At least that's what the midfielder is now saying. "I have not granted any interview to the media. I do not know any other answer to say to you because I said nothing," he told Lyon Capital, presumably after his club gave him an early morning wake-up call/rollocking for mouthing off.

Yeah there's one too many. My mistake. Sorry. At a stretch they could still play :

------------Benzema

--------------Villa----------------

Ribery - Kaka - Diarra - Ronaldo

But that does leave them very light defensively. This is Madrid though, they like it light.

Will you EVER give up making wank points and then hopelessly trying to defend them? Life could be so much easier, you know...

where do real get all their money from, filthy rich bastards.

Just done a google translate...

Contacted by us, Olivier Blanc, communications director of the OL, has formally denied the information. « Ce qu'écrit Marca en substance est faux , nous a confié le dirigeant rhodanien. Nous avons bien reçu une offre d'un montant sensiblement supérieur au montant évoqué, mais rien ne dit qu'elle provient du Real. "This written Marca is wrong in substance, gave us the leader rhodanien. We've received an offer of an amount substantially greater than the amount raised, but nothing says it comes from Real. Il n'y a aucun accord avec personne ». There is no agreement with anyone. " Pour lui, les informations parues dans la presse espagnole sont « sans fondement ». For him, the reports in the Spanish press are "unfounded."

I think its actually: "We've received an offer of an amount substantially greater than the amount mentioned".

So they've received an offer substantially greater than 35m euro!

Would United bid that much though? Might be a bit rich for our blood.

SSN just confirmed French reports that Benzema has agreed a move to madrid.

It seems that Benzema will soon sign with Real. Stating that Micheal Owen is still available and we can always put a bid for Crouch.

Will you EVER give up making wank points and then hopelessly trying to defend them? Life could be so much easier, you know...

Defend? I just admitted to making a mistake when reading and replying to someone else's post. And apologised for it.

Life? This is the internet. It has feck all to do with life. You'll learn that one day.

SSN just confirmed French reports that Benzema has agreed a move to madrid.

They'll be going off the Marca story though, which may not be true.

I still think he will end up at Madrid but I think this will drag on for ages yet if there really is a bidding war. Aulas is no fool.

What does that mean to those who do not understand odds that much.

And what is up with the sauce jokes?
You divide 8 by 13 and that gives you 0.62 or 62%
You divide 6 by 4 and that gives you 1.5 or 150%

A 62% return represents the greater probability that that selection will win - in other words that Madrid will land Benzema. A 150% return represents a much greater return and hence a lower probability that that selection will win or that United sign Benzema.

Sauce = Source; as in 'What is your source?"

I say we buy that Pjanic bloke and make him rot in the reserves. Punishment for enducing such premature wanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.