Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
fecks sake.

how much money have they got!? wankers.

"We do not discard the possibility that in the next few hours, something could happen," Real director Jorge Valdano told Onda Cero.

"Nothing will happen with Villa over the next few days because Valencia have not changed their stance."

With Villa staying at Valencia. You have to expect it to be Benzema.

could happen not will and therefore this was prior to a fee being agreed.

Also it doesn't sound like they're given up on villa perhaps

how would signing benezema be unreal? the kid is basically unproven....he is still a kid. We're not talk about a zidane at 24, or a kaka at 27 here....

Because we were in a 2 horse race with Madrid for the player.

He was only ever going to go to them.

This thread should be closed now, it's embarassing.

Didn't someone from madird say they didn't expect anything to happen in regards to Villa in the next couple of days. That sounds as if they are still negotiating with Valencia for him.

If that is the case and they get both Benzema and Villa, then these players really need to think about what type of club they are going to. IF all this talk about Benzema being worried about the world cup and wanting to play first team football are true then why go to madrid?

So you guys all believe Marca? The article on page 61 suggests real are going back for Villa, now why would they want Benzema too?

Fergie looked really happy at Valencia's unveiling, I'm just hoping it was because of The Benz. Also Pjanic may have been instructed to deny those comments, so as to get other clubs "interested", so they could try and squeeze a bit more out of us.
:p to you all.

kermit.jpg

could happen not will and therefore this was prior to a fee being agreed.

Also it doesn't sound like they're given up on villa perhaps

But buying villa and benzema, surely those players are going to realize that there are only a certain number of players a team can field at the one time.

And out of raul, villa, ronaldo, kaka, possible ribery and benzema, it is benzema who is going to be on the bench the most.

But buying villa and benzema, surely those players are going to realize that there are only a certain number of players a team can field at the one time.

And out of raul, villa, ronaldo, kaka, possible ribery and benzema, it is benzema who is going to be on the bench the most.

All of them can play at one time. Raul wont like it but if they play well it'll happen.

Exactly my point, they can't accomodate raul, Villa, The benz and Higuain. Raul will not be dropped, and villa nor benzema would want to sit on the bench.

This is a rubbish story because it makes no sense.

Come on muppets have the faith, this transfer reminds me of the Berba to city deal.

Benzema doesn't decide till tommorow where he wants to go. So if us and Madrid make bids today, Aulus accepts them both and leaves it to the player it's up to him where he wants to be.

If he chooses us it's left wing for Rooney. If he doesn't then it's great because we don't have to worry about another player dreaming about Madrid on a winter saturday lunchtime kick-off...

I'll be honest, I'll be disappointed if he goes to Real Madrid. I've have loved to have seen him at Untied next season, I think he'd have been a massive success. However, with the reported interest from Real in the last few days I wasn't very hopeful of Benzema choosing us over them.

:lol: I havn't seen anything official yet and some of you lot have allready thrown yourself off the nearest tall building.

Or at the least, standing on the ledge

I also find it very hard to believe Lyon would accept a bid of €35m so quickly yet alone €35m full stop, they're notoriously good at extracting every penny for the star assets

Exactly my point, they can't accomodate raul, Villa, The benz and Higuain. Raul will not be dropped, and villa nor benzema would want to sit on the bench.

This is a rubbish story because it makes no sense.

Come on muppets have the faith, this transfer reminds me of the Berba to city deal.

Where is he going to play. Imagine what he is thinking.

Benzema doesn't decide till tommorow where he wants to go. So if us and Madrid make bids today, Aulus accepts them both and leaves it to the player it's up to him where he wants to be.

If he chooses us it's left wing for Rooney. If he doesn't then it's great because we don't have to worry about another player dreaming about Madrid on a winter saturday lunchtime kick-off...

Can he not play up front with Rooney?

And if it's up to the player, us or Madrid, there is only one winner.

Because we were in a 2 horse race with Madrid for the player.

He was only ever going to go to them.

This thread should be closed now, it's embarassing.

1) benezema is one of number of players they're looking at . Just because the media say he's their primary choice after villa doesn't automatically mean he is. He MIGHT WELL BE, but it makes sence for the press to pit united vs madrid don't it..

2) is a daft point because that's your opinion....

3) your embarassing. That you jump on speculation from spain. It's a new type of muppetry. Your so fecking scared to see things how they are - your actually believing speculation from spain

The reason you keep coming back in this thread, is because secretly you hope....why not keep all thoughts secret? ;)

I disagree. I don't think its great if he doesn't choose us. Were Manchester United. We should be able to atrract any player from any corner of the world. But as soon as it comes to a battle against Madrid, regardless of having a trophyless season, or getting knocked out the CL in the opening stages, them seem to have immense power in the transfer market.

Like i said before the transfer market is like a giant roast turkey. And Real Madrid are the fat cnuts taking all the legs and the breasts and the good pieces. I don't want to be left with the scraps :mad:

:lol: I havn't seen anything official yet and some of you lot have allready thrown yourself off the nearest tall building.

Or at the least, standing on the ledge

I think many people are just being realistic. Nothing is official, true. But he's said in the past he'd prefer a move to Real/Spain. I think it would be a major shock for him to choose Utd over Real.

As much as I'd have like to have seen at OT next season, I'm not really confident that it would/was happen/happen(ing).

Time will tell, I guess.

Its Ronaldinho all over again. If Real or Barca make a move we're fecked.

Ronaldinho saga dragged on for months. If he does go to Madrid then at least the agony will have been dealt with quickly. Some people barely knew who Benzema was a couple of days ago.

Ronaldinho saga dragged on for months. If he does go to Madrid then at least the agony will have been dealt with quickly. Some people barely knew who Benzema was a couple of days ago.

That is something. At least it is most likely already done and we can move on from it.

I disagree. I don't think its great if he doesn't choose us. Were Manchester United. We should be able to atrract any player from any corner of the world. But as soon as it comes to a battle against Madrid, regardless of having a trophyless season, or getting knocked out the CL in the opening stages, them seem to have immense power in the transfer market.

Like i said before the transfer market is like a giant roast turkey. And Real Madrid are the fat cnuts taking all the legs and the breasts and the good pieces. I don't want to be left with the scraps :mad:

I don't understand your point. You're saying it isn't great because Madrid attract the players, yet are still trophyless, and we get the 'scraps' and won most of what there was to win over the past 2 or 3 years?

L'euipe and Lyon spokesman deny the stories.

You're right! This is getting surreal!

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2009/20090701_114007_benzema-annonce-au-real.html

The Spanish media, leading Marca, announced Wednesday that Karim Benzema is a new player of Real Madrid. The information including the bar One of the sites Marca and As and do not use the conditional. The agreement was reached at 35 million and the transfer would be made official Thursday, as the french striker will meet the leaders Lyon on Thursday at his return from holiday.

Contacted by us, Olivier Blanc, communications director of the OL, has formally denied the information. "This written Marca is wrong in substance, gave us the leader Rhone. We've received an offer of an amount substantially greater than the amount raised, but nothing says it comes from Real. There is no agreement with anyone. " For him, the reports in the Spanish press are "unfounded."

In recent days, Karim Benzema seems at the heart of a fierce fight between Real Madrid and Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson has never hidden that enjoy special international french. The club mancunien seems more inclined to pay a transfer fee above the € 35 million raised. It would be prepared to spend at least ten more to seek his services. - With this. Ro.

Status
Not open for further replies.