Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would only be over if Fergie says so. Especially since Aulas doesn't have anything against us (no personal vendetta to block a move). €45m is nothing to Fergie if he truly wants someone, and feels he could be the next United legend.

Keep the faith.

benzinho2.jpg

For feck's sake why hasn't he signed yet?

I want a Benzema and I want one now.

If you haven't got anything new or sensible to say about the possible transfer of this player then don't post. If you want to play go to the general forum.

Well, Florentino Perez says he is close to securing another deal, and speculation in Spain is that the player in question is Benzema for around 35m euro.

Well, Florentino Perez says he is close to securing another deal, and speculation in Spain is that the player in question is Benzema for around 35m euro.

But you have to remember....

Speculation in Spain is normally a Lampard sized pile of horse shit.

After much thought I'd go 50 mil for him as the ceiling I see him as that bright of star, United will regret not signing him now if they dont, he will be even more next summer. Just think about a player like Essien who United balked at 24.2 million is he worth that, is there a doubt, none of us would be upset had United shelled out 30-35 million for him at the time now. I say lock Benzema up asap, and then get Costa, and then scout for any possible deals

"Anyway €32m (£27m) is not very realistic. If Madrid really made an offer, it would have been superior."

The Lyon Director of Communications was saying that, so it would weird if they accepted an offer that was only €3m more.

marca are reporting that the deal is going to be done in hours, so who knows was is going to happen with it.

feck me, I have watched the youtube comp oof his goals last season, and seen the article quoting Pjanic. I think I may be about to explode in a fiery ball of cum :wenger:

save your duff for a nice girl - Pjanic knows feck all - he's just pjanicking anyway

:lol:

Marca reporting deal will be done in the next few hours -

"We do not rule out that in the next few hours things happen," said the manager of Argentina in the program "The first touch" of Onda Cero.

Y esos movimientos podría referirse al delantero francés, Karim Benzema. Such movements could refer to the French striker, Karim Benzema. Tal y como publica hoy el diario MARCA , el Madrid ha subido su oferta por el punta del Lyon de 32 a 35 millones y el club francés, que había tasado al jugador en 40 millones, está a punto de aceptar la oferta. As published today by the daily MARCA, Madrid has raised its bid by the end of Lyon from 32 to 35 million and the French club, which had valued the player at 40 million, is about to accept the offer.

Badly translated from Marca website.

It'd be quite a nightmare if Madrid hijacked the deal and signed him today, wouldn't it?

At least we managed to win a battle for Valencia with them.

True, but personally I think one way or another, United need to make a statement signing this summer.

True, but personally I think one way or another, United need to make a statement signing this summer.

Well if Madrid signed Benzema, that would leave us with only Aguero as a possible transfer target and he'll be about £15m more expensive than Benzema so I'm not sure.

It'd be quite a nightmare if Madrid hijacked the deal and signed him today, wouldn't it?

At least we managed to win a battle for Valencia with them.
It would, it certainly would.
155114233.jpg

PS: I don't think they were in for Valencia in the first place.

They weren't. But what stops me from convincing myself that we just won a transfer race with Real Madrid?

Why would SAF sign a player to make a statement?

We probably will sign someone to replace Tevez (if not, why did we offer Tevez a contract?) but we'll be looking to sign someone who will fit well into our squad, not to make a statement.

Why would SAF sign a player to make a statement?

We probably will sign someone to replace Tevez (if not, why did we offer Tevez a contract?) but we'll be looking to sign someone who will fit well into our squad, not to make a statement.

We need both - we need to show that we can sign big players. Naturally it has to be the right player as well - but we need a big signing

hmm so marca posted the story about him coming to united and now this about madrid? Maybe they're just feeling like a jilted lover and talking rubbish, which they tend to do

I don't know why some people think we have no hope. How many of the stars you can think of signed for madrid at 21? Ronaldo was the youngest at 24/25 :(

I'm confident and just to add, fergie looked really happy when he was unvailing valencia. I think he was secretly thinking of benezema:D

Status
Not open for further replies.