Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not Ashley Cole :lol:
o-rlmente.jpg

I'd say it's Hargreaves?

Probably.. But I think only Scholes & Tevez use to wear the olden type of nike boots that the player has on.. Plus added with the fact that he is so short.. I would say Scholes but he could be Tevez too..

Probably.. But I think only Scholes & Tevez use to wear the olden type of nike boots that the player has on.. Plus added with the fact that he is so short.. I would say Scholes but he could be Tevez too..
It's possible, I just looked at the style of running and it looked like Hargreaves to me, but I'm probably wrong. What brand of shoes does Hargreaves wear?

It's possible, I just looked at the style of running and it looked like Hargreaves to me, but I'm probably wrong. What brand of shoes does Hargreaves wear?

Nike.. But he wears the ones that Evra & Rooney wear.. I.E the latest ones..

I can't wait until 2moro already!!! Benzema!!!!

Go to sleep now then

Be like being a kid at Christmas, going to bed early to make it Christmas sooner, of course if my Christmas analogy was true, you wouldn't sleep...so forget everything I just said

Benzema: "Hurry up Pjanic, release the story already"

17be2de9b2d482b45ee916492aae5890.jpg

Benzema having his muppet moment

Can't believe how some of you guys don't even know what your own players look like. It's definitely Tevez ffs.

do people even read teh thread? The amount of times the same link is posted in day is ridiculous.:nono:

Alright keep your hair on mate, i've read the last few pages and didn't think i saw it, i'm not going through the whole thread just to see if a links been posted before.

Edit: keep your hair on mate(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.