Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright keep your hair on pal, i've read the last few pages and didn't think i saw it, i'm not going through the whole thread just to see if a links been posted before.

Why can't you just use the "search this thread" function, enter your link in the search field and click search?

Would've saved you the time you spent checking if the link was in the last few pages as well..

For the sake of my penis, please tell me that you're not lieing? What's the fee?

Football exclusive: BENZEMA DREAMS OF UNITED

Karim Benzema has declared his dream for playing for Manchester United in an exclusive interview with a local Paris radio station. The news will come as a pleasant surprise to the Premier League Champions after losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Carlos Tevez. It is said that the hierachy at United see Benzema as the only replacement for Ronaldo.

Speaking from his house in Lyon, Benzema revealed, "I love Lyon. I've had a great time here, won some trophies and had some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I'm ready for a new one."

After Lyon's failure to win this years Ligue 1 title many pundits felt this was Benzema's chance to move on.

"I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are World Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere." Benzema added

The opportunity to play with the stars at United is an added attraction. "United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there's Rooney. And also Evra who is a good friend of mine."

And when asked if he'd like to play at United his answer was straightforward, "Yes, how can anyone say no? They are World Champions. It will be a dream come true."

This news will no doubt shock Claude Puel
who has just recently pledged his future to Lyon. But Sir Alex Ferguson will no doubt be sleep easier tonight, knowing that should his star man leave there's another eager to take his place.

Skhaq Poqvjc Heqkhctqlkj K3!!@!@!@!@!!!!21111!!!!

Come on now people, stop posting false information... It's a bannable offence, and a wank-killer as well.

Karim Benzema has declared his dream for playing for Manchester United in an exclusive interview with a local Paris radio station. The news will come as a pleasant surprise to the Premier League Champions after losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Carlos Tevez. It is said that the hierachy at United see Benzema as the only replacement for Ronaldo.

Speaking from his house in Lyon, Benzema revealed, "I love Lyon. I've had a great time here, won some trophies and had some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I'm ready for a new one."

After Lyon's failure to win this years Ligue 1 title many pundits felt this was Benzema's chance to move on.

"I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere." Benzema added

The opportunity to play with the stars at United is an added attraction. "United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there's Rooney. And also Evra who is a good friend of mine."

And when asked if he'd like to play at United his answer was straightforward, "Yes, how can anyone say no? They are World Champions. It will be a dream come true."

who has just recently pledged his future to Lyon. But Sir Alex Ferguson will no doubt be sleep easier tonight, knowing that should his star man leave there's another eager to take his place.

I was happy for about 2 seconds until I realized this HAS to be bullshit.

"I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere." Benzema added

This news will no doubt shock Claude Puel who has just recently pledged his future to Lyon. But Sir Alex Ferguson will no doubt be sleep easier tonight, knowing that should his star man leave there's another eager to take his place.[/B]

Hardly exclusive

interesting. Benzema is one of the two strikers who i think will really improve our squad (the other being Huntelaar). My only concern is about the amount of games that will be left for Macheda and Welbeck if we have Rooney, Berbatov and Benzema. Out of the three, Berbatov seems the most likely candidate for rotation as well.

All we need after Benzema is De Rossi and i think we are in tip top shape for next season.

"I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are World Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere." Benzema added

At least make up your own WUM, instead of just stealing the Kaka-one.

France Football recycles the Pjanic quote..

Pjanic voit Benzema à Manchester 30/06/2009 22:53
13 commentaires
Notez:
Note: 4.0/5 (78 votes)

Dans un entretien accordé au site bosniaque Sportsport.ba, Miralem Pjanic aurait expliqué que Karim Benzema devrait rapidement rejoindre Manchester United. « Il est très proche d'un départ à MU. Le club anglais est disposé à payer près de 45 millions d'euros pour l'avoir. C'est un défi qui l'intéresse. Cela devrait se faire dans les prochains jours. A Lyon, nous aurons Lisandro Lopez qui le remplacera », aurait déclaré le jeune milieu de l'OL.

A noter que lundi, Karim Benzema était à Barcelone pour le tournage d'une publicité pour un jeu vidéo, et qu'il a fait mine d'enfiler le maillot des Red Devils pour voir s'il lui allait bien.
http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090630_225343_pjanic-voit-benzema-a-manchester.html

My only concern is about the amount of games that will be left for Macheda and Welbeck if we have Rooney, Berbatov and Benzema.

Fair shout, but we needed a striker, and any striker would have lessened the opportunities for Macheda/Welbeck. I'm sure they will still get opportunities though, Carling Cup, FA Cup, injuries etc.

68cmf00.jpg

I know no devolpments will come.. But I am still turning over to SSN every few minutes anyway. Bloody hell.

Benzema To Join Manchester United For €45m - Lyon Teammate Pjanic
The midfielder is confident that his team-mate will go to England this summer...

Miralem Pjanic has revealed that his Lyon team-mate Karim Benzema is close to joining Manchester United.

The forward has been linked with a move away from Lyon this summer and even numerous claims from his agent that he will stay has not quelled the speculation.

Now, Pjanic has told sportsport.ba that he thinks it is just a matter of time before Benzema moves to England.

"Benzema is nearly gone to Old Trafford. The English club are willing to pay €45 million for him and it is just a question of the day when he will move to England," he said.

"He does not have anything against going to Manchester. Our side will be reinforced by Lisandro Lopez, the Argentine forward from Porto."

Certainly Benzema seems like an ideal signing for United as the club will lose the goals that attacking midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo provided.

At the age of 21, Benzema is widely regarded as one of the best forwards in Europe at the moment and whilst Lyon will not let him leave on the cheap, they have already admitted they might be powerless to keep him.

James Walker-Roberts, Goal.com

Shit, this will be bigger than the Tevez thread.

Or if he does indeed end up signing with us, instead of using this, we will have some tards creating three different threads >_>

A bosnian guy who used to work for sportsport.ba just added me on msn and told me that it's a serious website. It's apparently the best sports page in Bosnia and the names like "Predator" is just silly nicknames. So everything that Pjanic said is apparently true according to him!

A bosnian guy who used to work for sportsport.ba just added me on msn and told me that it's a serious website. It's apparently the best sports page in Bosnia and the names like "Predator" is just silly nicknames. So eveything that Pjanic said is apparently true!

Why was he adding you on msn? I try to believe most people on here, but just curious thats all.

Great news if true.

die :mad: :mad:

This thread is embarrassing and a waste of bandwidth.

HE WILL NEVER PLAY FOR UNITED....COCKS IN

There I said, you heard it here first.

He tried to register but he don't have the right e-mail.

feck me, now another guy added me. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Fair play. Yeah I posted those odds off Skybet. They are removed every night around 9 anyway, so I dont know how much to read into that.

A bosnian guy who used to work for sportsport.ba just added me on msn and told me that it's a serious website. It's apparently the best sports page in Bosnia and the names like "Predator" is just silly nicknames. So everything that Pjanic said is apparently true according to him!

:drool:

Off to bed now, he'd better have signed by 2 PM tomorrow ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.