Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
do_want.jpg

:lol:

Benzema To Join Manchester United For €45m - Lyon Teammate Pjanic
The midfielder is confident that his team-mate will go to England this summer...

Miralem Pjanic has revealed that his Lyon team-mate Karim Benzema is close to joining Manchester United.

The forward has been linked with a move away from Lyon this summer and even numerous claims from his agent that he will stay has not quelled the speculation.

Now, Pjanic has told sportsport.ba that he thinks it is just a matter of time before Benzema moves to England.

"Benzema is nearly gone to Old Trafford. The English club are willing to pay €45 million for him and it is just a question of the day when he will move to England," he said.

"He does not have anything against going to Manchester. Our side will be reinforced by Lisandro Lopez, the Argentine forward from Porto."

Certainly Benzema seems like an ideal signing for United as the club will lose the goals that attacking midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo provided.

At the age of 21, Benzema is widely regarded as one of the best forwards in Europe at the moment and whilst Lyon will not let him leave on the cheap, they have already admitted they might be powerless to keep him.

James Walker-Roberts, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/fran...se-to-joining-manchester-united-lyon-teammate

http://www.olweb.fr/fr/Accueil/1000...n-Tests-medicaux-course-et-travail-de-gainage

Frenchy or translator needed:
does that say he's had a medical today 30 June?

Relax its nothing..

The ten players yesterday were * trained twice today.

This morning, they have passed medical tests and conducted a race and this afternoon, they began a long-footing around the three fields Tola Vologe before physical work-based pumps, and stretching exercises as sheathing the direction of Vincent Espié, the new physical trainer of the OL.

I am going to print out that scan and cum over it.....Damn I love a great muppet wank before going to bed! While my wife asks me wtf i am doing, as I reply "Iam wanking over a benzema thread!!"

I am going to print out that scan and cum over it.....Damn I love a great muppet wank before going to bed! While my wife asks me wtf i am doing, as I reply "Iam wanking over a benzema thread!!"

you're supposed to say "Kariming over a Benzema thread"

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ;)

Watch out where you aim that thing

benzemaitaly.jpg

The Benz has got a Bukkake-able face. We're replacing Cristiano in more ways than one I guess, The Benz with such a bukkake-able face will be a hit with the gay crowd, just like Cristiano was. Is there any angle this guy doesn't cover when it comes to making himself attractive to a buyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.