Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cooling off for tonight. Tomorrow we shall see what SSN make of it, sightings etc.

My mate (Who called Ronaldo, Tevez, and Valencia the nights before they happened, no lie) Just gave me a ring about Benzema, the only difference is it seems like he's bent on this week rather then "tommorow" like he's predicted.

Maybe not as bold as he once was, but he has a hunch we get him for about the same price as Benzema.

He's in no way, shape, or form a voice of gospel to go by, however I thought i'd share.

:lol:

My mate (Who called Ronaldo, Tevez, and Valencia the nights before they happened, no lie) Just gave me a ring about Benzema, the only difference is it seems like he's bent on this week rather then "tommorow" like he's predicted.

Maybe not as bold as he once was, but he has a hunch we get him for about the same price as Benzema.
He's in no way, shape, or form a voice of gospel to go by, however I thought i'd share.

:confused

Come again?

So lads...I hear if we get this thread to about 5000 posts, Benzema will sign for us.

He's just waiting til there is sufficient hype and enough cocks out.

Thats what I heard from a bloke who predicted that Valencia would sign.

do u mean Berbatov?

The whole 'willing a player to sign for the club by posting crap in a thread on Redcafe' worked when we were trying to sign Berba.

do u mean Berbatov?

You're late, look up

He will cost MUCH more than Berbatov. Lyon said an offer of £27 mill would be laughable, no way in hell will they be accepting £30 mill and definitely not when Aluas is president. We'll have to shell out around £38 mill, as the article suggests.

Well by "about" it's usually a deviation of about 5 Million, if the article sugestions are true, it would make sense that about 40 Million would be fair.

You're late, look up

Well by "about" it's usually a deviation of about 5 Million, if the article sugestions are true, it would make sense that about 40 Million would be fair.

Didn't his agent say it wouldn't be over 40M as well?
Definately backs up the 38M quoted in that article.

Thanks to newbie "Karan Mittal" for the article. Think we've seen the comments before but a recap can't hurt.

Karan Mittal said:
This scan is from a french magazine(taken from Man utd community)

benzinho2.jpg

Didn't his agent say it wouldn't be over 40M as well?
Definately backs up the 38M quoted in that article.

I thought he did, but it's all fanny to me until I read this Sky article today.

My mate and I have been in text conversation and he's been told that Benzema may be in the country... gotta love mates who think they're ground reporters for Sky :lol:

But like I said he's been pretty accurate so maybe he knows someoen in the inside :nervous:

I thought he did, but it's all fanny to me until I read this Sky article today.

My mate and I have been in text conversation and he's been told that Benzema may be in the country... gotta love mates who think they're ground reporters for Sky :lol:

But like I said he's been pretty accurate so maybe he knows someoen in the inside :nervous:

Probably seen some semi-french looking bald man drive up the M6.

I wouldn't pay much attention to excessive muppetry, like 'Benzema just used my toilet, and i live next to the ground'.

Thanks to newbie "Karan Mittal" for the article. Think we've seen the comments before but a recap can't hurt.

i love the bit where he refutes it being a dream to play for Real Madrid and he only watches us.

Massive hope of him not doing a Ronaldo if he comes to us :devil::devil:

Probably seen some semi-french looking bald man drive up the M6.

I wouldn't pay much attention to excessive muppetry, like 'Benzema just used my toilet, and i live next to the ground'.

in the words of Lloyd Christmas (Dumb and dumber)

"so you're saying theres a chance!!"

That'll do for me, cock out!

Benzema

I never said it's my dream to play for Real Madrid, Ive just they are a very good team with a huge history

I love English football too & when I watch it, it's just for the Red Devils. Definitely, they are my favourite team.

So that clears alot up for all you pessimistic punks! What were you guys saying a few days ago? 10% chance of joining united.. Also everyone with their constant he is joining Madrid crap.. Its as baseless to say he will join Real Madrid..

:lol: that movie should have been in that 'recommend me a comedy film' thread

:lol::lol: definately.

That and Home Alone 1...solely for the part where Marv comes in through the window and harry asks 'Marv, why did you take off your shoes?!'...then Marv replies...'Harry...why you dressed like a chicken'...

classic.

I never said it's my dream to play for Real Madrid, Ive just they are a very good team with a huge history

I love English football too & when I watch it, it's just for the Red Devils. Definitely, they are my favourite team.

So that clears alot up for all you pessimistic punks! What were you guys saying a few days ago? 10% chance of joining united.. Also everyone with their constant he is joining Madrid crap.. Its as baseless to say he will join Real Madrid..

So United are his favourite English team? Woop De Doo if he actually wants to play in Spain, not England.
We're still left with his recent statements that he wants to go nowhere until next summer anyway.

https://www.redcafe.net/f9/21million-benzema-united-rumoured-offer-187301/

FYI, I remembered that I authored the original Benzema thread from 18 months ago which was a great debate (see above if interested - Mods, you are welcome to merge both if you like.).

The annoying thing is that we know now exactly what we knew then, ie that is is a world class player in the making and could become a genuine great .... but he was costing £21m then as opposed to the rumoured £38m now.

Its great management by Lyon to have kept him for that much time longer and so inflated his fee by almost 100% ... but still, we have not done badly either by keeping the cnut for a year extra before he fecked of the Madrid.

When did he say this?
Sounds like he is backtracking abit, maybe he will be coming to United after all. Having said that he still proffers Real to United IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.