Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
June_Benzema.jpg

He's got a bit of the Cantona about him

the red carpet confirms it, Done deal, get yer todgers back out. He also seems to be throwing the Real madrid hat away. definatley rubber stamped now.

Bloody hell. Im trying not to get excited. But I cant help it. And now I will be wishing tomorrow away, checking the net at any point to see any developments. Which I am trying not to get giddy about, incase nothing happens and its all crap.

barbichette-benzema-ribery2.jpg

I hold you by the beard, you hold me by the beard, the first of us laughing is off to United.

I think this signing could trigger off a wankathon for months on end. I will defo top myself if it does not go through after all this excitment!! Benzema is Zidane in a striker form so it would be a major coup! But I wont believe it until its signed and sealed!!

id wank 7 times in a row as a tribute to him getting the no 7 shirt

i can see it happening :cool:

VDS
Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
Fletcher Carrick (or Anderson, Hargreaves)
Valencia, Berbatov, Rooney
Benzema

feck me, that is one very very tasty line up. Its got goals all over it. And it also feels more defensively strong with Valencia in it. And still enough dosh left over for another signing too!!

VDS
Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
Valencia, Berbatov, Rooney
Benzema

feck me that is one very very tasty line up. And still enough dosh left over for another signing too!!

Please dont put rooney on the wing, it upsets me.

VDS
Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
Valencia, Berbatov, Benzema
Rooney

Looks just as tasty :drool: In fact, with Benzema marauding in from the left like a young Thierry Henry and perhaps Valencia being like Kanchelskis, that could work out fantastic for our boy Rooney. Its got so much fecking potential.

Im now seriously excited. SAF will have been planning for the cnut to be leaving for the past 18 months and is only now putting those plans in place. i have a feeling he will leave the footballing world breathless once all his summer plans are in place. It will make the spending spree of 2 summers ago look like childs play!

you can see the viewers for each independent forum?

can someone please tell me how to do this?:(

Click on the Redcafe.net link. Next to the various forum names, you should see, this:

— Manchester United Forum (459 Viewing)

— Matchday Forum (5 Viewing)

— Football Forum (92 Viewing)

— Transfer Forum (618 Viewing)

etc, etc, etc.......

Wouldn't mind seeing this on occasion next season.

-------Rooney--------Benzema
--------------Berbatov

-------Giggs*----------Fletcher
---------------Carrick

Evra---------Rio-----Vidic--------Rafael

*or Anderson, Valencia.

But for the most part 442 and Rooney through the middle.

---------vDS---------
rafael--rio-vidic-evra
valencia-fletch-carrick-nani
---------rooney--------
--------benzema-------

team built around rooney. valencia and nani providing quality crosses to benzema. fletch and carrick to boss midfield. rafael and evra to overlap wingers. vidic and rio the rocks of our defense.

i'd be quite happy with that XI above.

Agreed - on the off chance we really do get Benzema I'd rather see us play either:

Valencia---Carrick---Fletcher---Nani
---------Rooney-------------------
-------------Benzema-------------

OR

Anderson---Hargreaves---Fletcher
---Rooney---------Berbatov-----
-----------Benzema-------------

Whatever happens I don't want to see Rooney pushed wide again, he needs to play off a striker - i.e. Benzema as Berbatov also drops too deep to be the front man

fecks sake Benzema. Just sign for us. Stop being a cnut.

Nothing will happen now, any reply from Lyon or unveiling or news from us certainly wont now come till morning. fecking hell. And probably no news/update/comment untill after half 9 when I have to leave for work.

Well basically some say Benzema is the fulcrum of the squad and others say you can't refuse such an offer.

There's nothing remotely interesting to see there, it's just their own Ronaldo to Real Madrid discussion.

For those interested this is the Karim Benzema thread from the Lyon forum ....where the Lyon fans are commenting on the news...

http://forum.olweb.fr/showthread.php?p=4639602#post4639602

Some badly translated comments:

that they spin us 60M and they speak about it more. you in quiètez not, Ferguson knows very well what he will draw and I am on that if they re-proclaim them they will have them

And the guys OL was 6-year-old champion without Benzema.....
they lost title the year or he played all season as unquestionable holder in centre forward

Ben they can say what they want but it is not favour has the team if Benz planted. The most part were personal feats.
Example improves: purpose against vertmines. Pass of Makoun it seems to me who fair completely, that Ederson recovers a bit at random the chance, which knows not what to make then he gives it has Karim. This last takes out us to a shooting graduated in millimetres taken out of nowhere and ca give us 3 points. Rebelotte against Sochaux with this cannonball, Mans and this skylight compared, outlying righthand and which pulls of the right foot also...
Not on that Lisandro would have been able of making the similar every time. Alone the combination of the 2 players would have been interesting I find.
I was among those who thought hard as iron that Karim would stay but in finale I am in order can be put the finger in the eye

I know more if it said here in epoch, but in the same style of interview (in December) Pjanic would have said that Lyons watched Ibisevic. Now to see so that's true or not, and if it is always of actuality...

My mate (Who called Ronaldo, Tevez, and Valencia the nights before they happened, no lie) Just gave me a ring about Benzema, the only difference is it seems like he's bent on this week rather then "tommorow" like he's predicted.

Maybe not as bold as he once was, but he has a hunch we get him for about the same price as Benzema.

He's in no way, shape, or form a voice of gospel to go by, however I thought i'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.