Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some mate, "so Benezema you going to United? You can tell me i wont tell anyone..."

why not? people talk. If he was asked a question, maybe he wasn't told to say nothying

Again if its true, if i was karim? I would join United over madrid because if your going to move one year before world cup year - you move to United if you move at all

Tosic came out and said the united players knew ronaldo was off. If the quotes are true, i'm sure it's part of some tactic - like some variation of the old 'come and get me' lalala

that's if this is all true...

why not? people talk. If he was asked a question, maybe he wasn't told to say nothying

Again if its true, if i was karim? I would join United over madrid because if your going to move one year before world cup year - you move to United if you move at all

Tosic came out and said the united players knew ronaldo was off. If the quotes are true, i'm sure it's part of some tactic - like some variation of the old 'come and get me' lalala

that's if this is all true...

My sentiments exactly.

What a load of bollocks. I can't believe people get excited by such nonsense rumours. We have actually signed a player tonight...

Benzema's Club After Summer Transfer Window - By End Of Summer Trans Wind

Man Utd 4/9 Man City 33/1
Lyon 2/1 Bayern Munich 40/1
Real Madrid 6/1 Liverpool 40/1
Arsenal 12/1 AC Milan 50/1
Barcelona 16/1 Inter Milan 50/1
Chelsea 20/1

From Skybet.

Yummy.

Chelsea 20/1

From Skybet.

Yummy.

No real shock. Its Skybet. Skysports.com are running with the story.

What a load of bollocks. I can't believe people get excited by such nonsense rumours. We have actually signed a player tonight...

yeah benezema will be great for us:p

ps: opps to slow

Chelsea 20/1

From Skybet.

Yummy.

Its got to be worth a few quid on Madrid and Lyon at those odds?

Claude Puel, Lyon manager, has just announced that Benzema can leave if he wants to, although he also recalled Benz statement quoting his refusal to change environment one year before the World Cup.

He did not mention United specifically.

He finished his announcement by saying Lyon are already linked with potential replacements.

All this is not new but these discussions start to be more and more in the limelight.

Claude Puel, Lyon manager, has just announced that Benzema can leave if he wants to, although he also recalled Benz statement quoting his refusal to change environment one year before the World Cup.

He did not mention United specifically.

He finished his announcement by saying Lyon are already linked with potential replacements.

All this is not new but these discussions start to be more and more in the limelight.

old news since this morning

June_Benzema.jpg

He's got a bit of the Cantona about him

Status
Not open for further replies.