Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Done Deal'

Sky running the story, my sources seem reliable. Thank me later, no seriously, I need no praise.

dude, are you serious you have a private source that isnt just news sources on the net? If so, do you care to enlighten us or at least say you have something more concrete than we have to go on?

I want to believe that you have a special source but I hate to be let down!

Wait - im confused. So Baz is going to hijack his own made up deal? Or spoony?

I wouldn't exactly be surprised if this Bosnian guy tells the papers tomorrow that he never said those words :)

I hope not - but I fear

So basically, everyone has his cock firmly out? Close to completing the deal, no?

Sounds like a wind up and hopefully it is.

Why hopefully?

Which other player would you prefer we bring in?

There's not many better prospects than Benzema.

if we sign Benzema will he cry like ronaldo and want a move to real as well in the future? :nervous:

141nyn5.jpg

Apparently the same guy who reported that Jeff Goldblum had died.

Ah...a Sun monitor. More of an AIX guy myself.

Lyon fans on the club forum seem to think the quotes might be legit but doubt very much that a minor player like Pjanic would know what the plans of the Lyon board are.
Pjanic is playing for Lyon on Thursday so he'll have a lot of explaining to do.

So let me get this right. Someone, possibly Spoony, made up an article and Sky Sports are running the story on their website?

Tell Nike we will all by the ugly kit they have designed for us with Benzema on the back if the throw £50m at Lyon for us tonight.
I can't go on like this my biceps are ripped to feck!!!!

So let me get this right. Someone, possibly Spoony, made up an article and Sky Sports are running the story on their website?

Not this time, thats just a side joke spoony has going after his "kaka exclusive". The quotes seem legit as there has been no denial, so we'll just have to wait and see. I just don't know how much pounding little DF (oxymoron) can take!

Lyon fans on the club forum seem to think the quotes might be legit but doubt very much that a minor player like Pjanic would know what the plans of the Lyon board are.

Ah, new theory then: Some kid presents himself as Predator from SportSport.ba, and Pranjic decides to take piss out of him.

Not this time, thats just a side joke spoony has going after his "kaka exclusive". The quotes seem legit as there has been no denial, so we'll just have to wait and see. I just don't know how much pounding little DF (oxymoron) can take!

The quotes may be legit, but do you honestly expect that Lyon would be rushing out an official statement late in the evening because some transfer muppets are getting a bit giddy? Do United rush out official statements about every transfer rumour?

Basically all that Pjanic said is that United are ready to offer £38m, something that anyone who follows rumours would know, and Lyon may find it difficult to reject a bid like that.

A certain other forum has crashed due to the Unzip and unload, overload

If it's true, pjanic doesn't have to know what the lyon board think - though they have been quite vocal. If pjanic and benezema are mates, he might have just asked karim?

It's pure speculation though and I cannot get my cock out at such news as being premature ain't cool :)

I think 65% we'll get him. 100% if the quotes are true. I think though we might wait until madrid unvail ronaldo to steal their thunder somewhat..maybe..

The OL squad back in training

10 players* got back into training this afternoon under the orders of Claude Puel and with Vincent Espié, the pro squad's new fitness coach.
After 20 minutes jogging, the group got back in touch with the ball, the same one that will be used in all L1 matches.
After some juggling and a warm-up session based on short passes, the players split into two groups to dispute two 10 minute halfs on a shortened pitch.

A number of players who have an extra few days holiday will join up with the group during July: the French players, who took part in the National side's two friendly matchesat the start of June, as well as the youngsters from the « Pro 2 » group who finished their season with the final stages of the CFA and under 18's divisions, and Pjanic will be back in training on Thursday for the start of the training camp at Tignes; Källström will return during the camp (on the 6th of July) ; Makoun, Keita, Mensah and Grosso will come back on the 13th of July.

The OL squad's next training session will take place on Tuesfay at 17h15

*The ten players present this afternoon at Tola Vologe: Hartock, Vercoutre, Clerc, Réveillère, Cris, Bodmer, Ederson, Delgado, Mounier and Piquionne.

NO BENZEMA :D

The OL squad back in training

10 players* got back into training this afternoon under the orders of Claude Puel and with Vincent Espié, the pro squad's new fitness coach.
After 20 minutes jogging, the group got back in touch with the ball, the same one that will be used in all L1 matches.
After some juggling and a warm-up session based on short passes, the players split into two groups to dispute two 10 minute halfs on a shortened pitch.

A number of players who have an extra few days holiday will join up with the group during July: the French players, who took part in the National side's two friendly matchesat the start of June, as well as the youngsters from the « Pro 2 » group who finished their season with the final stages of the CFA and under 18's divisions, and Pjanic will be back in training on Thursday for the start of the training camp at Tignes; Källström will return during the camp (on the 6th of July) ; Makoun, Keita, Mensah and Grosso will come back on the 13th of July.

The OL squad's next training session will take place on Tuesfay at 17h15

*The ten players present this afternoon at Tola Vologe: Hartock, Vercoutre, Clerc, Réveillère, Cris, Bodmer, Ederson, Delgado, Mounier and Piquionne.

NO BENZEMA :D
Already posted.

1 question did Benzema play in any friendlie for france in the close season?

If it's true, pjanic doesn't have to know what the lyon board think - though they have been quite vocal. If pjanic and benezema are mates, he might have just asked karim?

It's pure speculation though and I cannot get my cock out at such news as being premature ain't cool :)

I think 65% we'll get him. 100% if the quotes are true. I think though we might wait until madrid unvail ronaldo to steal their thunder somewhat..maybe..

Some mate, "so Benezema you going to United? You can tell me i wont tell anyone..."

Right lads, just had a text from my mate who works at Manchester Airport. He says he saw Benzema get off a plane from Charles De Gaul Airport about 15 minutes ago and was wearing Man United underpants.

Right lads, just had a text from my mate who works at Manchester Airport. He says he saw Benzema get off a plane from Charles De Gaul Airport about 15 minutes ago and was wearing Man United underpants.
Ban him:rolleyes:

Not sure if this was posted before. It's both in the Sun and in Fox news...

Lyon: Benzema can go if he wants
by RivalsDM

add this RSS blog email print
Updated: June 30, 2009, 1:04 PM EDT
180 comments
Lyon coach Claude Puel has admitted the Ligue 1 club would let Karim Benzema join Manchester United if the France striker wished to do so.

The 21-year-old is one of the world's hottest properties at the moment, with the Red Devils, Inter Milan and Real Madrid among the clubs reportedly considering a 40 million euro (£34million) bid.
more: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9748386/Lyon:-Benzema-can-go-if-he-wants

Status
Not open for further replies.