Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia and an hour after him Benzema.

You heard it here first.

Are you fecking mental? The quote in Equipe is still from the dodgy bosnian site so why is it any more reliable when it's written in French? :wenger:

The site has nothing dodgy. It is normal that Pjanic talks with local newspapers when he spends holidays in Sarajevo.
If L'Equipe quotes it, it means it is relevant. Besides it is them who added the detail pertaining to his antics with the United jersey.

Yes, SportSport.ba have an article where Pranjic, the Lyon player, says that Benzema is on his way to United.

But the article is written by someone who calls himself Predator, which could indicate it's a wind up.

141nyn5.jpg

Apparently the same guy who reported that Jeff Goldblum had died.

The site has nothing dodgy. It is normal that Pjanic talks with local newspapers when he spends holidays in Sarajevo.
If L'Equipe quotes it, it means it is relevant. Besides it is them who added the detail pertaining to his antics with the United jersey.

I love you, Nani Nana. Muppets unleash your loads!!

It's an article written in the bosnian tribalfootball by a guy called "Predator"! How the feck can you call it "official"? :wenger:

Valencia and an hour after him Benzema.

You heard it here first.

Would make sense in a weird way - Valencias medical was supposedly yesterday.. why the delay?

:lol: Bloody muppet fever - its worse than swin flu.

Karan Mittal from the Newbies did a bit of digging on that SportSport site, and found the crew page - Predator is listed as a journalist on there, but his picture still indicates that he's just a random user who got a gig on a website.

http://sportsport.ba/arhiva_kolumna.htm

It's Spoony

Yeah, I figured.

As far as I can tell, there are only about four actual posters on the internet. Brwned, Pogue, Baz and Spoony. Everyone else is just one of their other usernames.

Karan Mittal from the Newbies did a bit of digging on that SportSport site, and found the crew page - Predator is listed as a journalist on there, but his picture still indicates that he's just a random user who got a gig on a website.

http://sportsport.ba/arhiva_kolumna.htm

And this is enough to make it into the online editions of Marca and AS? Jesus Christ.

'Done Deal'

Sky running the story, my sources seem reliable. Thank me later, no seriously, I need no praise.

*sigh*

wank away caftards, over nothing.

I miss the days when the cocks came out for real stories and hard evidence (see what I did there?)

Strange it's not on Sky Sports News though. I mean if they're stooooooooopid enough to put it on the web site why not their news channel?

Skysports have lost their last credibility last year when they had a 'Ronaldo leaving United' story every fecking day of the week...
The article tells us nothing new. The next days are going to be hell for us muppets :lol:

*sigh*

wank away caftards, over nothing.

I miss the days when the cocks came out for real stories and hard evidence (see what I did there?)

A quote from his team mate, which at this point has not been exposed at being made up. So I think we're right to wank until if/when they are disproved.

Status
Not open for further replies.