Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
When hes signed officially between 11:30am and 2pm tomorrow, it won't be the voices in my head then, will it?

The Valencia signing took about a month even though the whole world knew we were interested. Just saying like...

T-Shirt-Although-the-Voices-Are-Not-Real-They-have-some-pretty-good-ideas-756604.jpg

I have this shirt

Listening to the right places, and strong local rumours/sightings. Plus the press is slowly trickling this too now, it seems.

sightings? Like what? He's been spotted in the Arndale centre?

Dont be so touchy lad, I wasnt offended nor have a problem. I think you need to put the cock away for a while - just to calm down!

Oh and by the way - :lol: one central midfielder :lol:

I LOL'd because he had Rio and Vidic playing... I mean do we really need to be that defensive?! :smirk:

It's too hot and humid to trawl through the thread. What are the latest developements? Has something happened in the past 12 hours?

It's too hot and humid to trawl through the thread. What are the latest developements? Has something happened in the past 12 hours?

Yes, SportSport.ba have an article where Pranjic, the Lyon player, says that Benzema is on his way to United.

But the article is written by someone who calls himself Predator, which could indicate it's a wind up.

imagine how many caftards will have there cocks out this very instant :nervous:

I work at Bupa strangely enough, I'll see if I can get any word on a Mr Benzema having a medical today on the database tomomorrw, however it must be bullshit.

My cock is palpitating at the prospect, pre-mAN JUICE is being produced at an astounding rate, im ready to let it explode all I need is the nosh

Predator is a pretty common name in Bosnia, my friend who has a Bosnian friend says

Yes, SportSport.ba have an article where Pranjic, the Lyon player, says that Benzema is on his way to United.

But the article is written by someone who calls himself Predator, which could indicate it's a wind up.

Likely to be Spoons account.

http://www.adn.es/deportes/20090630/NWS-2043-Manchester-Benzema-United-Pjanic-considera.html

Google translation (Spanish to English):
The Bosnian Miralem Pjanic said today that his French team mate Lyon Karim Benzema may decide to leave for Manchester United and not Real Madrid.

"Benzema is close to going to Old Trafford. The British are willing to pay 45 million euros, and it is a matter of days when they move to England," said the sports portal Pjanic Bosnian " to sportsport.ba.

"He has nothing against going to the great Manchester. Our ranks will be bolstered by Lisandro Lopez of Porto Argentine striker,"
said the Bosnian football player, arrived in Sarajevo after a holiday in Turkey, where he was also Benzema.

Wow. He's definately coming then since Pjanic said he is and the article also went on to reveal that Pjanic is in fact "also Benzema". So thats Benzema confirming it.

A journo called predator putting a good spin on things....

That sounds about right.

The aforementioned quote is official since L'Equipe has made an article about it, adding that Benzema went to Barcelona last week to shoot a commercial for the new Fifa video game and put the new United jersey on, "to see if it fit him well" he said.

I think it is now very likely Benzema is to join United.

Great news !

The aforementioned quote is official since L'Equipe has made an article about it, adding that Benzema went to Barcelona last week to shoot a commercial for the new Fifa video game and put the new United jersey on, "to see if it fit him well" he said.

Great news !

Did i mention, OH. MY. GAAAWWWWWWWWWWD.:drool:

Great news !

Are you fecking mental? The quote in Equipe is still from the dodgy bosnian site so why is it any more reliable when it's written in French? :wenger: And its not an article in Equipe, it's just in their breaking news section which gathers news from the french equivalents of tribalfootball.

Dans un entretien au site bosniaque Sportsport.ba, Miralem Pjanic aurait expliqué que Karim Benzema devrait rapidement rejoindre Manchester United. «Il est très proche d'un départ à MU. Le club anglais est disposé à payer Page Rankingès de 45 millions d'euros pour l'avoir. C'est un défi qui l'intéresse. Cela devrait se faire dans les prochains jours. A Lyon, nous aurons Lisandro Lopez qui le remplacera», aurait déclaré le jeune milieu de l'OL.

Stop being rational about it! Muppet fever has hit, theres no stopping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.