Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as someone else explained, we can open talks with the player's agent with the permission of the club without agreeing a fee initially, if the player accepts the terms, then we make an offer.

What's the point talking to the agent without agreeing a fee with the club?

Agree fee with club > terms with the player > medical.

My Uncle's long lost Japanese brother just said he's seen Benzema arriving at Heathrow

Problem is all it takes is a article by a guy called 'Predator' to spread onto other sites, even more respectable sites will claim he is going because of a "close source" to the player said it. My guess is its not true and would we really want another player who is just hoping to use us as a stepping stone? I mean hes quoted as saying hes a Real Madrid fan and would love to play for them some day, give it another 3 years and he'll be the same unless he finds a love for the club like Torres has at Liverpool...

Well lets either a) hope he does grow a love for the club or b) sell him for a profit in 3 years by which time Welbeck and Macheda will be fully ready for the first team.

screech.gif

It's Valencia and Benzema tonight.

Predator = Bosnian Spoony

There's a whole load of Bosnian 'tards on BosCafe laughing their arses off right now.

There's a whole load of 'tards on here laughing their arses off - me included :lol:

This is too good to be true - although I have to say its nice to have the old hopes raised a little, its been a little doom & gloomish recently, what with Ronnie goin (fair enough) & that wee cnut T£v£z goin. Good riddance in hindsight!

So without gettin carried away - its a good bitta fun & you never know, Benzema might want to take over Ronnies mantle & turn Real down :nervous:+:D

- - - - - - Benzema
- - - - Rooney Berbatov
- - Nani - - - - - - - Valencia
Evra- - - - - - - - - - - - - Rafael
- - - - - - - Carrick
- - - - - Vidic Ferdinand
- - - - - - - - VDS

PERFECT LINEUP *********

I recall going through these same emotions when we were so close to signing Torres - year after year, but now when it comes to the transfer window i just believe that we arent going to sign anyone and hope i will be pleasantly supprised if we sign one.

soon it will be on skysports, then be denied by either us or Lyon. I hope i am completely wrong, just do not want to get my hopes too high after the Ronaldinho, Torres and Essien saga's

So whats up ? Just got back and it seems like everyone's wanking :lol:

Are we signing the Mercedes - Benz or what ?

it could be true, if the quotes are real, reason being Lyon and Man Utd agree not to leak anything but forget to but a cloud ban on the squad, 1 player speaks to the press, and the transfer leaks out.

Meh, too good to believe ( just being careful, ITS ON) but I swear to God I'll join the caf wanking if it happens ! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.