Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that Marca article the Madrid fans:

me extraña mucho que se vaya al manchester yo estoy casi seguro de que viene este año o se apalabra para el año que viene al real madrid

#2 vitolo15

Benzema seguro que quiere venir al Madrid y no al United, eso seguro que es un farol para que el Madrid puje más alto.

They're saying they are sure he will go to Madrid this year or will sign a contract that he will go there the following year, is that even legal? Or they are just sure they had one for Ronaldo and that they are sure it's completely legal. I happen to hate Madrid rent boys. They believe they are kings of the world, feck them.

Also saying it's smokescreen for them to pay higher.

5fnsqw.png

That's F*****g Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break, we've officially signed "WHERE'S SCYLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He just recycled the quotes from the other site didn't he? How do you know that it was he who started it?

Because he's the author of the original article on SportsSports - the site which everyone seems to refer to as the original.

In that Marca article the Madrid fans:

They're saying they are sure he will go to Madrid this year or will sign a contract that he will go there the following year, is that even legal? Or they are just sure they had one for Ronaldo and that they are sure it's completely legal. I happen to hate Madrid rent boys. They believe they are kings of the world, feck them.

Also saying it's smokescreen for them to pay higher.

Yes a smokescreen in the form of quotes from his team mate......yeah riiiight......keep believing you're the "biggest club" in the world:lol:

Still don't see it happening this summer. Pjanic is hardly a confidant of Aulas.

But its not your everyday speculative story though is it? He's put quotes into it, and if I'm not mistaken, he could end up in hot water if he made them up.

He'd probably just blame it on a supporters' club.

But its not your everyday speculative story though is it? He's put quotes into it, and if I'm not mistaken, he could end up in hot water if he made them up.

Won't be the first time someone has made up quotes. *cough* Spoons *cough*
Least not someone with the pseudo name "Predator".

I don't know that SportSport.ba site, but the writers all have silly usernames, as if it's just an amateur fan site.

But I don't know the site SportSport.ba, but the writers all have silly usernames, as if it's just an amateur fan site.

and with that you've killed my erection:( but have at least given me a good night's sleep.

All the other sites quoting it must also rate the reliability of the original source, surely?

Not so fast lads.
Only yesterday in Goal.com Lyons' chief commented.

"We have not received any official offer for Karim, either from Madrid, Manchester or Arsenal," the club's director of communications, Olivier Blanc, told L'Equipe.

"We had first contact with Real in the middle of last week.

and with that you've killed my erection:( but have at least given me a good night's sleep.

All the other sites quoting it must also rate the reliability of the original source, surely?

It's Marca, they don't care about reliability.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen. But I'd rather look at it with a bit of scepticism and get pleasantly surprised, than the other way around.

Please be true!!!

Also i take it the person saying he saw him having a medical was talking bollocks?

It's Marca, they don't care about reliability.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen. But I'd rather look at it with a bit of scepticism and get pleasantly surprised, than the other way around.

To be honest, all we can do is sit and wait - they say!

Not so fast lads.
Only yesterday in Goal.com Lyons' chief commented.

"We have not received any official offer for Karim, either from Madrid, Manchester or Arsenal," the club's director of communications, Olivier Blanc, told L'Equipe.

"We had first contact with Real in the middle of last week.

But as someone else explained, we can open talks with the player's agent with the permission of the club without agreeing a fee initially, if the player accepts the terms, then we make an offer.

But as someone else explained, we can open talks with the player's agent with the permission of the club without agreeing a fee initially, if the player accepts the terms, then we make an offer.

Yeah, but who would want to go to the expense of giving someone a medical, getting lawyers to draw up contractS then going back to other club and finding out they want "HOW MUCH!?!"

It's around £35million with bonus what we win. Is what I'm hearing.

Problem is all it takes is a article by a guy called 'Predator' to spread onto other sites, even more respectable sites will claim he is going because of a "close source" to the player said it. My guess is its not true and would we really want another player who is just hoping to use us as a stepping stone? I mean hes quoted as saying hes a Real Madrid fan and would love to play for them some day, give it another 3 years and he'll be the same unless he finds a love for the club like Torres has at Liverpool...

Or we could've made an unofficial offer to Lyon? We just haven't put the offer on snazzy, official looking paper yet

Yeah, but who would want to go to the expense of giving someone a medical, getting lawyers to draw up contractS then going back to other club and finding out they want "HOW MUCH!?!"

But also footbal folk are known to tell a few lies, look at Ronaldo for instance and i'm sure in the past clubs have said so and so isn't availible only to sell them within days.

I don't know that SportSport.ba site, but the writers all have silly usernames, as if it's just an amateur fan site.

Predator = Bosnian Spoony

There's a whole load of Bosnian 'tards on BosCafe laughing their arses off right now.

Well I highly doubt he's had a medical and there won't be any paper work. It'd just be a discussion to see: 1.if they player would move to us, 2.if he'd accept our proposed terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.