Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated using Firefox plugin:

Hours in Lyon Karim Benzema may be counted. Questioned about this on Monday at the resumption of the club, Claude Puel (Photo Press Sports) has still not certainties. He confirmed in a press conference, as indicated on the website of the LB: "We know his importance to the OL and its effectiveness in our group: it is an exceptional player, but we also know financial data of a club. We will follow up with him when he comes on 2 July, on what to do, we listen. For several months, he said he wanted to stay with us, to one year in the World Cup. If he has ambitions of departure we will discuss with him if there are concrete offers, which is not the case yet. "

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090629_235007_puel-va-ecouter-benzema.html

Regarding recruitment, the former Lille coach really does not seem worried by the slow operation: "This is not delayed even if a coach would be fully staffed as soon as possible to prepare the beginning of the season and one month of August was very tough. The mercato is difficult to get started. things will be quietly put in running order, become a little more consistent and settle in the coming days. It speaks with a lot of players and their clubs. For now, it failed for various reasons. It is very demanding on the players who would strengthen us. "For now, the names that come to insist on the side of Tola are Vologe Lisandro Lopez (Porto), Richard Soumah (Guingamp), Loïc Remy (Nice), Alexander Hleb (Barcelona) and Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus Turin).
more spotty journalism! get the feck in!!!

cocks out, ready to rock out!

I reckon he'll be a United player in the morning.

28bd261.gif

http://www.adn.es/deportes/20090630/NWS-2043-Manchester-Benzema-United-Pjanic-considera.html

Google translation (Spanish to English):
The Bosnian Miralem Pjanic said today that his French team mate Lyon Karim Benzema may decide to leave for Manchester United and not Real Madrid.

"Benzema is close to going to Old Trafford. The British are willing to pay 45 million euros, and it is a matter of days when they move to England," said the sports portal Pjanic Bosnian " to sportsport.ba.

"He has nothing against going to the great Manchester. Our ranks will be bolstered by Lisandro Lopez of Porto Argentine striker," said the Bosnian football player, arrived in Sarajevo after a holiday in Turkey, where he was also Benzema.

The press says that this is a French footballer of the most required now in the European market for players, and among others, would like to see in their ranks Real Madrid and Barcelona.

At the beginning of the season, Benzema extended the agreement with Lyon until 2013.

http://www.adn.es/deportes/20090630/NWS-2043-Manchester-Benzema-United-Pjanic-considera.html

The Bosnian Miralem Pjanic said today that his French team mate Lyon Karim Benzema may decide to leave for Manchester United and not Real Madrid.

"Benzema is close to going to Old Trafford. The British are willing to pay 45 million euros, and it is a matter of days when they move to England," said the sports portal Pjanic Bosnian " to sportsport.ba.

"He has nothing against going to the great Manchester. Our ranks will be bolstered by Lisandro Lopez of Porto Argentine striker," said the Bosnian football player, arrived in Sarajevo after a holiday in Turkey, where he was also Benzema.

The press says that this is a French footballer of the most required now in the European market for players, and among others, would like to see in their ranks Real Madrid and Barcelona.

At the beginning of the season, Benzema extended the agreement with Lyon until 2013.

Seems I was correct, he'll sign tomorrow, between 11:30am and 2pm.

I just spunked:drool: 45 million euros is steep but if SAF wants him then I trust he has a plan to accommodate all 3 of our strikers.

Cocks. Out. Boys!:drool:

He's already had a medical. My mate saw him in Whalley Range on the way to Bupa.

Cocks officially out, fellas!

Seeing as your Kaka story was backed up by the sun, I have no reason to doubt you. So what number do I get on the shirt.

To be fair, his team mate saying that is a massive indication that he will indeed be coming to us.

MUPPET get in there!
Please let this be true. 'Benzema is close to going to Old Trafford'... I'm excited now.

Seeing as your Kaka story was backed up by the sun, I have no reason to doubt you. So what number do I get on the shirt.

To be fair, his team mate saying that is a massive indication that he will indeed be coming to us.

he he he.

He was in Range Rover Sport. Apparently he was wearing a red top.

But this is it, Dwayne - time to takes our cocks out - even the women.

What's the betting Spoony's quote will be on the front page of The Sun?

Oh and will Sppony now be called Spoonema?

Hence why Valencia linkage has dropped dramatically, Fergie is about to strike.

Cock's out.

So no one finds it suspicious that it's a bloke who calls himself Predator who has broken this super story?

Man, I started this cock out business in the Tevez thread, 2 years ago - now it's a popular Redcafe phrase.

I love it when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.