Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, a pic of aguero at the buttom that says Cerezo tells us to pay for Aguero, well to pay the get out clause.

Benzema wouldn't be as good at Madrid as he would for us tbh.

Interesting, a pic of aguero at the buttom that says Cerezo tells us to pay for Aguero, well to pay the get out clause.

Wouldn't it be just lovely if we signed Aguero, Tevez went to City, we dick on em twice in the league, and Aguero is first choice for Argentina while Tevez is left on the sidelines at the World Cup?

I hope he does go to madrid with half of the others they're woo'ing. The year after will see alot of disgruntled talent willing to move for cheap for sir alex to work his magic bringing to Old Trafford.

:lol:

Wouldn't it be just lovely if we signed Aguero, Tevez went to City, we dick on em twice in the league, and Aguero is first choice for Argentina while Tevez is left on the sidelines at the World Cup?

:lol: actually that would be great.

Right then, I think we should close the caf until Madrid finishes their summer spending. Every player we seem to be linked to either wants to go to Madrid, or are players Madrid are also targeting. Amazingly, the one we've been linked to the most, Valencia, even was a Madrid target.

Tired of all this. Let Madrid sign Benzema, Aguero, et al. Lets just focus our buy on high quality youngsters plus let our young ones mature.

We could end up finishing 3rd next season, but I'd rather that than making panic buys or players that don't actually want to be here.

We could end up finishing 3rd next season, but I'd rather that than making panic buys or players that don't actually want to be here.

You would be fine with it even if Liverpool ended up winning it? Didn't think so. :lol:

It's pretty clear United aren't making panic buys and please stop with this "don't want players who don't want to be here" bullshit.

Oh Top, when I saw your name as last poster and opened the thread I was dizzy with excitement at the prospect of a gif. You've let me down. :(

Nothing saddens me more than a sad blue smiley, so here you go:

oiu0ih.gif

How many players have come to United with no emotional connection to the club, and then went on to become a star, even a club legend?

Quite a few. Ole was (and is) a Liverpool fan (though I'm pretty sure he's actually more of a United fan now). Who thinks Cantona was a United fan? Bottom line is, we can't only buy players who are huge United-fans and want to stay here for their whole career. Consider Ronaldo, even. How many years did he give us? Quite a few. And some of them some of the best we've seen here for a long time.

I fear he would be perfect for them. Benzema just up top with Ribery, Kaka and Ronaldo behind. This is like playing real life FM. They would literally destroy especially weaker opposition. Not sure about the mood of the dressing room though, so many big egos around.
I'd be fecking gutted if they sign him, especially for the quoted fee.

I fear he would be perfect for them. Benzema just up top with Ribery, Kaka and Ronaldo behind. This is like playing real life FM. They would literally destroy especially weaker opposition. Not sure about the mood of the dressing room though, so many big egos around.
I'd be fecking gutted if they sign him, especially for the quoted fee.

Where's Raul in there? I'm sure they can't leave him out. Plus it would be stupid to let Higuain go. They would have them all 3 fighting for one place.

The way Tevez is playing for the national team he should be punted from the squad, never mind the first 11. Whether Maradona's got the cojones to do that is another matter.

Benzema to Madrid? There's a shock..........

I bet a few of the guys that were certain he was coming to us will be in hiding for a while.

Benzema to Madrid? There's a shock..........

I bet a few of the guys that were certain he was coming to us will be in hiding for a while.

give it a rest.....

nobody knows dick and if we do sign him do you promise to belt up?

We all know what the media are like. The number of players we've been linked with - the way the media lie - the objective of agents all around the world....

Unless you heard benezema say 'I'll never play for United' (heard not read or someone told you etc)....there is nothing at all to suggest it's not a possibility IF we're interested and IF we make a bid.

I think our number 1 target is Benzema, but that is not to say we do not have other targets. This transfer window seems to be all about Strikers right now.

Benzema
Eto'o
Villa
Aguero
Zlatan

I would not be suprised if all these players are at new clubs by the end of the transfer window.

I think our number 1 target is Benzema, but that is not to say we do not have other targets. This transfer window seems to be all about Strikers right now.

Benzema
Eto'o
Villa
Aguero
Zlatan

I would not be suprised if all these players are at new clubs by the end of the transfer window.

Villa to Barcelona, Benzema to Madrid, Eto'o somewhere with Aguero and Zlatan staying put.

If Liverpool really have title ambitions they'd be putting a bid in for Villa. That would send out a very strong message to us. Villa and Torres linking up for Liverpool frightens me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.