Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more pathetic than dry humping. At least dry humping involves someone of the opposite sex.

More like a balding, middle-aged used car salesman - who's just been made redundant - sitting in a squalid one bed flat, forlornly tugging at his wilting erection, while flicking through old photographs and gently weeping about missed opportunities.

Like that only lonelier and more depressing.

Exactly, and yet it continues.

I keep checking this thread with hopes of a news story or something somewhat concrete. However, much like the Tevez thread, there is nothing.

I keep checking this thread with hopes of a news story or something somewhat concrete. However, much like the Tevez thread, there is nothing.

If I told you a good friend from my local, who is ITK said to me 'it's a done deal' and that we're just 'waiting for the funds' for a double swoop of Benzema and Ribery - would that give you something concrete. Done Deal, says Fat Joe 'Heard It' Braithwhistle, top red.

If I told you a good friend from my local, who is ITK said to me 'it's a done deal' and that we're just 'waiting for the funds' for a double swoop of Benzema and Ribery - would that give you something concrete. Done Deal, says Fat Joe 'Heard It' Braithwhistle, top red.

No, that is no where near concrete:lol:

Must say he's a bit (original - haha)Ronaldo like but without the amazing step overs and elastico - and a few other things, I suspect.

we are not buying anyone this summer shut down redcafe and get back to work or studying......Macheda will score 20 goals, and welbeck will score 40 goals next season. rooney will get 25 and berba will get 15. Thats 100 goal for next season, what more do we need?

we are not buying anyone this summer shut down redcafe and get back to work or studying......Macheda will score 20 goals, and welbeck will score 40 goals next season. rooney will get 25 and berba will get 15. Thats 100 goal for next season, what more do we need?

Anderson to score

This thread operates with the motto of "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

the problem is there are so many rumors. Aguero, benezema etc - it's very difficult to be excited when you know you'll only buy one from that :)

To be a muppet for a second: aguero Benezema and rooney would be fecking awesome. Won't happen but it would. With the kids on the bench and berbatov in his 'new' midfield position -coughs-

the problem is there are so many rumors. Aguero, benezema etc - it's very difficult to be excited when you know you'll only buy one from that :)

To be a muppet for a second: aguero Benezema and rooney would be fecking awesome. Won't happen but it would. With the kids on the bench and berbatov in his 'new' midfield position -coughs-
Please.. We don't need Aguero. We need a striker, a winger and an attacking midfielder. Not something in between.

Please.. We don't need Aguero. We need a striker, a winger and an attacking midfielder. Not something in between.

benezema is a striker. In a front 3 rooney and aguero wouldn't be restricted and besides we get plenty of width from rafael and evra raiding down the wings in support :)

It's gonna happen lol

Being serious though we have Anderson who should be given more responsibility in terms of attacking and I think he can do that attacking midfield role for us

g0624.jpg

:o

That's just lazy, they could at least have made a crappy photoshop image of him in a Real shirt.

A loose translation:

Benzema: The Red Hot One

Madrid are in advanced negotiations for the Lyon number 9, after ruling out Villa. (right-hand-side)

The price is around 40 million euros, with a possibility to lower it by including a player. (Under the headline)

I hope that it isn't true, but if it is, it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Of course, it would be spun as another player choosing Madrid over United, even though there is no serious evidence that we are even interested in the player.

I hope he does go to madrid with half of the others they're woo'ing. The year after will see alot of disgruntled talent willing to move for cheap for sir alex to work his magic bringing to Old Trafford.

Oh Top, when I saw your name as last poster and opened the thread I was dizzy with excitement at the prospect of a gif. You've let me down. :(

There's not a whole lot to work with these days, Count.
I suppose could try to take the piss out of Benitez spending £18 mil on Johnson, but it'd seem a bit too desperate.

I can't stand Madrid, but it is gunna be fascinating seeing how it all goes off. This many ego's all together, so many new players, the immense wage disparity that's gunna exist, the fact there's only 11 places to dish out on a given day...

It's all very well splashing the cash, but where do you go then if it all ends in tears?

Status
Not open for further replies.