Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

You are clueless last week you said Berbatov can be our Iniesta and play as a CM/AMC with Carrick in a 4-4-2 and now your saying he should play on the wings... What the feck is up with you man? have you been smoking some nasty shit recently?

That is rubbish and you know it..

Except that he just left AC Milan and signed a 4-5 year contract with Bordeaux..

Come on Alex.. have some respect for the guy.. He may have mis-behaved but he was brilliant last season and did very well at the back end of this se
ason.. We all agree that he acted like a prat but seriously go easy on the fella..
Fair enough but I think he could get 30 goals a year at United the lad is brilliant. The stunner he scored v United in 2008 CL reminded me of a combo of Ruud and Ronaldo no time no space outside the box, and compleely unstoppable

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Fair enough but I think he could get 30 goals a year at United the lad is brilliant. The stunner he scored v United in 2008 CL reminded me of a combo of Ruud and Ronaldo no time no space outside the box, and compleely unstoppable
I think he was talking about Tevez :p

bbest

The Caf's worst songwriter
So why have madrid not tried to sign him already. We have seen them make numerous attempts to sign Villa and now they are negotiating with Inter Milan for Zlatan.
Next season and/or Madrid are waiting for a compilation of you-tude videos to jizz at before making any serious attempt?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Those who said he hasn't done anything special in international level are right but at the same time who really cares how he plays for France if in a level like the CL he has done very well for his age.Playing for France isn't these days, you have the fans against you most of the time, they boo the players, boo the anthem and never support the players like they should do
In the last few matches his performances for France drastically improved, he's fitting better and better

Rahul

Benz to United

The cock is hankering to come out

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/06/21/Prem-United-source-on-Benzema/gnid-57735/

A source close to Manchester United has claimed that Karim Benzema is at the top of Sir Alex Ferguson’s list.

Lyon have opened the door to Benzema’s move to a bigger club, and Carlos Tevez’s departure, added to Cristiano Ronaldo’s upcoming move to Real Madrid, leaves no choice to Ferguson who needs to sign attacking players.

France international Benzema was hailed by the Old Trafford boss last season and it is believed that a big money offer could convince OL to let their goal-machine go.

The reigning Premier League champions are believed to be preparing a move for the striker.

“Karim has everything it takes to play for Manchester United,” a United source told Le Parisien.

“Now that Carlos has taken his decision and with only 15 days remaining before the return in training, we are going to seriously deal with his transfer.”

OL sporting director Bernard Lacombe has hinted that Lyon could let Benzema go if a huge offer was made by The Red Devils.

“Nobody knows what is going to happen,” he said.

“What should we do if Manchester, who have a lot of cash to spend, want to sign Benzema?”

Brophs

The One and Only
A source?
Yes, it's code for 'I have feck all to write about, so I'll make something up and attribute it to a source'. Also see 'A friend revealed' and 'A club insider sensationally lifted the lid.....'

IhabX7

Why did we offer Tevez a 5 year deal then? How can you tell we are interested in Karim at all?

tintedsepia

Benzema wants to go to Real - that is no secret. But I would imagine as part of the Ronaldo transfer, Real have to stay out of this transaction or more £s! Rx

United 4 Life

Benzema has said he likes a lot of teams not just madrid. There was Barca, AC Milan, Manchester United.

Lot 49

Doom
Let's never sign top players because other clubs will want to buy them! It's a flawless plan.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner

I think he was talking about Tevez :p
I was.. & as he said he is blinded by Benzema it seems..

kps88

Those who said he hasn't done anything special in international level are right but at the same time who really cares how he plays for France if in a level like the CL he has done very well for his age.Playing for France isn't these days, you have the fans against you most of the time, they boo the players, boo the anthem and never support the players like they should do
In the last few matches his performances for France drastically improved, he's fitting better and better
Exactly. Cantona didnt do well at international level.

United 4 Life

No, but the fact there's someone behind the scenes to ensure that "Victor Valdés to Barcelona, 22 million pounds" doesn't get put on the website is some form of guarantee.

Setanta > football-rumours.co.uk
Not so shit > Shit
Yep.

Here is one list of players we are buying from football rumours.

G.Johnson
V.Valdes
Ronaldinho
Huntelaar
Benzema
Yaya Toure

bbest

The Caf's worst songwriter
No, but the fact there's someone behind the scenes to ensure that "Victor Valdés to Barcelona, 22 million pounds" doesn't get put on the website is some form of guarantee.

Setanta > football-rumours.co.uk
Not so shit > Shit
You fail to mention both sources are unsubstantiated, and both are profit driven entities. Think we're digressing too much from the topic. NFT from bestie. Cheers.

muller

On my FM game when I was Bradford, United sold Ronaldo and bought Benzema. OMEN!!!

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
benzema,costa and valencia would be a well balanced bunch of signings i reckon...

Status
Not open for further replies.