Music Kanye West

I'm a huge Kanye fan but you just can't defend this.

eokjEWEd2tKK8bejoJR_mQVd_d2Fg27oNzjlecsPDh4.jpg

So he said something like "Jay-Z don't send your killers after my head and just talk to me? " :lol:
I think it's safe to assume he is really insane.

Kanye is the biggest bellend around, surely. Every time he is mentioned it's him doing something stupid, he thinks the world is against him :lol: miserable fecker

He is getting ready to run for 2020 probably. He must think that being a dick that most people hate is a sure fire way of getting people to vote for you.

He is getting ready to run for 2020 probably. He must think that being a dick that most people hate is a sure fire way of getting people to vote for you.

'but he tells it like it is'

Serious question: could it be that Kanye is losing interest in his music career?

Nah. It was Monday, we're closed for the visitors, he called our PR director and asked if he can visit our Rodchenko's exhibition in like 5 minutes after the call :lol:
He was with the Russian designer Gosha Rubchinskiy and a whole bunch of teenagers (the usual case for Rubchinskiy, he is a strange one), we assumed that they were planning on doing a collection together.
He asked us not to post any pictures until Tuesday but he was spotted by the paparazzi in a bar later that night anyway.

No Kim though!

He reminds me of a little Hamster with food stuffed in his cheeks.

I don't see how anyone can support this fecking cnut...he's gone off the deep end.

Kanye hasn't been right since his mother died (around 2008?), she died from an unnecessary cosmetic procedure that he encouraged and paid for and I think he feels guilty for her death. But, he's been pretty messed up since that incident...

Kanye hasn't been right since his mother died (around 2008?), she died from an unnecessary cosmetic procedure that he encouraged and paid for and I think he feels guilty for her death. But, he's been pretty messed up since that incident...

That adds a little perspective on the matter. Here was me thinking he hadn't been right since Fendi turned down his Leather jogging pants idea. I was way out!

Nice to see someone else's mental health crisis treated so seriously by the Caf.

A diva meltdown is funny, because he comes across as a douche. But if there are genuine concerns for his mental health (rather than his vision of himself as an underappreciated genius), that's another story.

I hope he gets the help he needs. Can't help but miss the Kanye of old.

Funny that the internet bashed Drake and anyone that had a dig at Cudi and his mental issues, but those same people are slaughtering Kanye.

Funny that the internet bashed Drake and anyone that had a dig at Cudi and his mental issues, but those same people are slaughtering Kanye.
Human beings are wonderful.

Glad I saw him a few weeks before he went off the deep end. The concert was surreal.... If Chance performed his verse on Ultralight beam I would be content with the life I've lived here on earth

So I was waiting for the entire shitstorm from both sides to die before completely checking out TLOP, and so I did a few days back. Before even going into it, just how far he's fallen from his glory days, the decline is rather astonishing and pronounced. You can't seriously listen to Late Registration and this and say that they belong to the same class, they simply don't. Not that I'm particularly holding it against him and there's still a lot to like about this record.

As for the record itself, it would have been a lot better without most of his 'rap'. Some of the verses are just poor. Famous would be times better without that verse, it's just a silly and cheap diss and nothing else, but him being an elite provocateur, he's going to do that. Liked Pt. 1, Famous, Wolves quite a bit. Pt. 2 as well but that's mainly Panda and little else. Nothing really's gonna stay with me from this though. Pretty average overall.

So I was waiting for the entire shitstorm from both sides to die before completely checking out TLOP, and so I did a few days back. Before even going into it, just how far he's fallen from his glory days, the decline is rather astonishing and pronounced. You can't seriously listen to Late Registration and this and say that they belong to the same class, they simply don't. Not that I'm particularly holding it against him and there's still a lot to like about this record.

As for the record itself, it would have been a lot better without most of his 'rap'. Some of the verses are just poor. Famous would be times better without that verse, it's just a silly and cheap diss and nothing else, but him being an elite provocateur, he's going to do that. Liked Pt. 1, Famous, Wolves quite a bit. Pt. 2 as well but that's mainly Panda and little else. Nothing really's gonna stay with me from this though. Pretty average overall.

No More Parties in LA? 30 Hours? Real Friends? Ultralight Beam (though Kanye was by far my least favourite part of that song)? There's some very good songs on Pablo I think, just a stretch of songs in the middle that didn't do much for me.

It was a bit of a grower for me, but I think it is a good reflection of Kanye's life at the moment. It's not Late Registration, where he was really focused on music and crafting perfect records, or MBDTF where he stepped out of the limelight and worked to try create the most grandiose album as his magnum opus. Yeezus was where you could tell it was a man with 1000 different projects outside music going on, and it sounded very raw and unfinished in parts. Pablo was very much an album reflecting that he's too caught up in the Kardashian lifestyle. Some good ideas but also a bit all over the place, and probably surrounded by a fair few yes men about unable to tell him that certain ideas aren't very good.