Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Hes probably going to be playing deeper next season, Mbappe is the main man now with Vini, it’s very possible he’s going to be exposed, you could envisage them shipping him to the Prem for their money back
Could be, but it seems very hypothetical and a quite knee-jerk to talk about him being moved on already.

Hes probably going to be playing deeper next season, Mbappe is the main man now with Vini, it’s very possible he’s going to be exposed, you could envisage them shipping him to the Prem for their money back
Hopefully. He will be absolutely found out as an 8.

@giorno , when Bellingham plays a key part in winning more leagues and European Cups for you, I hope you’re here to remind everyone.

I still think he's an incredible talent who struggled because we have a clown managing us. I can't judge any of our players too harshly this tournament because the manager was actively hindering them.

Now all the hype can die down. People still bring up the goals for Madrid that he scored, but Kane has double his tally last season. Both had a stinker of a tournament. Doesn't mean much.

I thought Balloon d'Or was for individual performances, not trophies.. so Vini and Rodri, Kane would be more deserving.

A bit like Kane, he didn't look fully fit. However as many others have said, you do wonder if Kane, Foden, and Bellingham is really the right set up, especially compared to Spain's wingers and attacking midfielder that worked so well together.
I think that's Southgate's biggest failure. He played the best players but never tried to find the right blend that works.

exactly. It’s like people forget he is 21. As a nation we love a scapegoat. And here we go.,….

I think the criticism now is a result of the massive overhyping of him by others though.

I mean even now people are telling me he's one of the world's best players. I'm sorry but I just don't see it. Nico Williams is the same age and he was unstoppable today. I've never seen Bellingham do that.

I think the criticism now is a result of the massive overhyping of him by others though.

I mean even now people are telling me he's one of the world's best players. I'm sorry but I just don't see it. Nico Williams is the same age and he was unstoppable today. I've never seen Bellingham do that.
La Liga player of the season, I mean he IS one of the worlds best players now and he can only get better if his heads right.

To me it seems what they keep telling us is his maturity is in fact the big show he makes of going round trying to gee people up. I'm obviously not an elite sportsperson so maybe it's different but, if I'd just lost one of the biggest matches of my career, I'd feel entitled to be a bit pissed off. Some big time Charlie making a show of slapping everyone in the face and patting me like I'm a good dog would just be annoying.

For his footballing ability I've had very little opportunity to see much of him outside of this Euro's but I feel he leaves a lot to be desired on that front. Acknowledging my United bias I see a lot more about Mainoo that he will go on to be absolutely elite level than I have from Bellingham.

@giorno , when Bellingham plays a key part in winning more leagues and European Cups for you, I hope you’re here to remind everyone.

I still think he's an incredible talent who struggled because we have a clown managing us. I can't judge any of our players too harshly this tournament because the manager was actively hindering them.
I think he struggled because he was in poor shape more than anything. Southgate making subpar personnell choices and then essentially not bothering with coaching beyond that didn't help either, of course

But I think, say, a Luis Enrique drops him outright(and Kane, and Foden). Whether England would have been better for it, no idea

A real Stevie Me performance, with the patented starfish and all.

Agree with the Gerrard references - in both a good and bad way. He’s got the same nose for a big moment (but much better as a pure goal threat) but also a lack of technical / playmaking excellence in the same vein too.

I thought he was rubbish to be honest. He can ride off that overhead kick vs Slovenia but by and large I thought he was pretty crap in all the biggest knockout games I’ve seen him in.

Spain today were proof that a good system with s mixture of top to average players are far superior to a team of galactics who rely on individual moments time and again. England have done this to ourselves with a great team early 2000's and now we're doing it again.
England isn't a team of galactics though. They might have actually won if they were. They're a team of top to average players with a couple extreme talents - just like Spain

The rise he had in a short span is insane. He genuinely believes he’s goat material. I don’t think the arrogance is gonna die down soon.

Yeah course we don't, only you do.

Lots of people know a lot about football, and lots of people know more than I do. A lot more. But I don’t count among them the people that jump on a reactionary bandwagon to slate a player who is obviously very very good.

Lots of people know a lot about football, and lots of people know more than I do. A lot more. But I don’t count among them the people that jump on a reactionary bandwagon to slate a player who is obviously very very good.

I called Bellingham over rated about 12 months ago, he's an arrogant hyped up Delle Alli.

He will be exposed for what he is soon when the hype dies down, he can hardly run or control a ball.

Impressive stats for Madrid pretty much playing up front all season despite the midfield tag.

He's just not the type to control the games and maybe I am wrong, and maybe football evolves further to the point where control and dictating tempo is far less important than it is now, but unless that happens, I don't see him as a player in higher class than say Gerrard or Lampard.

Seemed to run out of steam completely as matches went on, physically not sure he was there this tournament.

He'll be okay, he's still heck of a player when he's allowed space to power forward, he's not a guy to control games or play spectacular balls.

Problem is this England team has not passed with any speed, if you're not creating any overloads there's no space to do what he does for Madrid. England basically played against everything he's good at and then he just looks ordinary except for a few moments.

Super player going through a bad patch. His revenge will be terrible.

I called Bellingham over rated about 12 months ago, he's an arrogant hyped up Delle Alli.

He will be exposed for what he is soon when the hype dies down, he can hardly run or control a ball.

Impressive stats for Madrid pretty much playing up front all season despite the midfield tag.

You also have an irrational hatred for him.

Great player, massive bellend.

Here’s a quote from you calling him a “great player” yourself. The term you took exception to me using. Thereafter your posts towards him became gradually more and more vitriolic.

I got laughed at for calling him a nothing player weeks ago. Not seen anything to change my mind.

Capable of a big moment but seems to not really be outstanding at anything apart from loving himself and diving.

Hopefully. He will be absolutely found out as an 8.
So you are hoping he will look bad? Why would he get found out as an 8 when that was the role he was great in for dortmund?

He has been poor in this tournament but southgate is a moron

I got laughed at for calling him a nothing player weeks ago. Not seen anything to change my mind.

Capable of a big moment but seems to not really be outstanding at anything apart from loving himself and diving.
It's almost like you have only watched a few games he has played in

Seemed to run out of steam completely as matches went on, physically not sure he was there this tournament.

He'll be okay, he's still heck of a player when he's allowed space to power forward, he's not a guy to control games or play spectacular balls.

Problem is this England team has not passed with any speed, if you're not creating any overloads there's no space to do what he does for Madrid. England basically played against everything he's good at and then he just looks ordinary except for a few moments.
When was he ever full of steam?

Plenty of hot air though…

This places football opinions are getting dumber by the minute.
He's 21 for feck sake and he's already a very good player who will, hopefully for England's sake, get better.

United practically bent over backwards in trying to get him here but, sure, he's nothing special.

Has he always feigned injury after every tackle?

Giving off strong Stevie Me vibes.
People will soon realise he’s even worse. I think he’s a very very good player but I don’t like him or the way he comes across at all. Everything he does seems carefully crafted to come across as a brave and mature leader with wisdom beyond his years. When things don’t go his way though, you see he’s a true brat that’s full of himself.

Gerrard never really came across as an attention seeker off the pitch, he actually seems a bit camera shy. He just needed to play the role of braveheart for Liverpool because they were shite for years. Bellingham chases the moment even more and it’s obvious when he’s having a bad game.

That said he’s still a fantastic player but contrary to what he puts out there he is extremely immature.