Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Incredibly overrated. Few good moments. Maybe a change in manager can bring the best out of him but I don't see a potential ballon d'or player.

His attitude is shocking. Fecking get up and stop throwing yourself around.

He’s just an overhyped McTominay

His reputation has taken a bit of a hit this summer.

If you had of asked me to swap him with Bruno a few months ago I would have felt stupid to say no.

Age obviously plays a factor but that nouse on the ball and vision of what's around him is lacking a little in that 10 position.

A bit like Kane, he didn't look fully fit. However as many others have said, you do wonder if Kane, Foden, and Bellingham is really the right set up, especially compared to Spain's wingers and attacking midfielder that worked so well together.

Scores two goals but he’s been shit all tournament. The feeling is amplified by all the hype and the commentators trying to tell us how amazing he is every five minutes.

A bit like Kane, he didn't look fully fit. However as many others have said, you do wonder if Kane, Foden, and Bellingham is really the right set up, especially compared to Spain's wingers and attacking midfielder that worked so well together.

I disagree, I think he looked fine physically. He just wasn't slick enough on the ball in tight spaces and often when it came to him he didn't have an idea of what was around him.

I think if you put him in Olmo’s role for Spain we’d be talking about a world class talent and match winner.

He's talented and capable of great things, but his performance was piss poor the whole tournament. He's also a twat.

Fully agree - a shame we didn’t get the Bellingham we’ve seen at times this season - clearly not fully fit.

again as you say though - our formation didn’t quite click with those 3

Spain today were proof that a good system with s mixture of top to average players are far superior to a team of galactics who rely on individual moments time and again. England have done this to ourselves with a great team early 2000's and now we're doing it again.

Very disappointing yet still weirdly being worshipped by the media/pundits. Il try not to judge him too harshly as the ‘system’ is piss poor and I put alot of that on the manager. Still expected more of him despite that. His reluctance to pass to Mainoo is both obvious and strange.

I can see Wirtz heading to Real and Bellingham being moved on.
No white text?

I mean, he has obviously been disappointing these Euros (next to saving England with a brilliant, late goal) and a bit underwhelming the last few months of the season. But the man is 21 and scored 19 goals in 28 La Liga games in his first season while winning La Liga and the Champions League. Why on Earth would they move him on?

Seems like he’s buying his own hype a little and is coming across as very arrogant (in the bad way). The diving around the place every time he loses the ball is rather pathetic too. Needs to do some maturing, which is quite ironic because he was previously lauded for his maturity during his early years in senior football.

Was a better game from him in the final but he was less influential throughout the tournament. Still was the more pivotal player between the starting attackers with Kane and Foden only being eclipsed by Saka.

It's easy to discern that he's not a technically proficient footballer, but a good box to box type with the tendency to score.

He comes across as more cerebral where his mentality, fight and determination is a bigger factor than his talent.

Also the nationals aren't a true representation of player quality, the same can be said for almost every England player in the squad including Mainoo who with Guehi were the best performers throughout the tournament by volume of games.

But you can still observe with Kobbie that he's more daring when playing for United and it gives him an extra level, whereas in an England shirt he's playing well but still playing within himself as are his teammates likely not wanting to concede possession and make mistakes.

I wonder if Bellingham started to believe his own hype? He's been anonymous for England this tournament but he was also poor for Madrid in their Champions League run in too.

Needs to realise he's a young player with a lot of improving to do, rather than the star of the show.

He's petulant. He was throwing a strop and kicking water battles on the sidelines after the full-whistle. Take your loss like a man. What makes it worse is that the media are constantly praising his 'maturity' when he shows anything but.

Much like England this tournament, Bellingham was really about the moments. He's a great player and in full stride he's exciting to watch but it never really clicked for him consistently in this tournament.

He's desperate to be England's next main-man and he showcased moments that illustrated that he could very well be but I feel like everything is going 100 miles ph with him at the moment. He wants everything too soon. He needs to chill. Relax. Wind down his ego abit.

He’s a brilliant player. Just turned 21. So much ahead of him. England are lucky to have him. The hate is just silly.

He's so over rated it's crazy. Good player, who will never be anywhere close to the world's best.

No white text?

I mean, he has obviously been disappointing these Euros (next to saving England with a brilliant, late goal) and a bit underwhelming the last few months of the season. But the man is 21 and scored 19 goals in 28 La Liga games in his first season while winning La Liga and the Champions League. Why on Earth would they move him on?
Hes probably going to be playing deeper next season, Mbappe is the main man now with Vini, it’s very possible he’s going to be exposed, you could envisage them shipping him to the Prem for their money back

Jogs around a fair bit with his chest out like McTominay, bar the game against Serbia and the overhead kick he was an absolute ghost for the most part.

He's so over rated it's crazy. Good player, who will never be anywhere close to the world's best.
He's pretty close to one of the worlds best now.
He’s a brilliant player. Just turned 21. So much ahead of him. England are lucky to have him. The hate is just silly.
Its mad. He's a fecking brilliant player but he needs to work on a few things.

Giving off strong Stevie Me vibes.