Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

ABH on a DJ because he wouldn't play a song in a club for him. He's a scumbag.

So you hated Roy Keane when he was playing for us too? Ryan Giggs too, I imagine, or Rooney?

We literally meme and praise and joke about Cantona flying kicking a supporter for shouting abuse that gets shouted 1000 times at every football match.

I'm just pointing out the double standards, and it applies to Bellingham here.

What are you talking about?

You hate Steven Gerrard because he assaulted someone, and you think all the hate you gave him was justified...

I imagine you absolutely despised the fact that Roy Keane stepped on the field each time for us, after headbutting multiple people and going out of his way to puposefully try and break someones leg.

Hating Steven Gerrard for his assault on a DJ is very justified, but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of football fans when that hatred doesn't extend to "one of us."

to give him more space to carry the ball into, currently he’s just getting tangled up with Foden and Kane

That is because Foden keeps drifting in field and Kane keeps dropping back.

Southgate should be making them stick to their position. Not move Bellingham back.

Yeah, not controversial at all!

Right because all United fans hate Lampard because of the fact he had an orgy and got hammered on the day after a tragic event where there were people who were in mourning? Seriously?

This is the prime example of people searching for reasons to hate someone.

You hate Steven Gerrard because he assaulted someone, and you think all the hate you gave him was justified...

I imagine you absolutely despised the fact that Roy Keane stepped on the field each time for us, after headbutting multiple people and going out of his way to puposefully try and break someones leg.

Hating Steven Gerrard for his assault on a DJ is very justified, but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of football fans when that hatred doesn't extend to "one of us."
How am I being hypocritical? I've not once commented on Roy Keane, Giggs etc.

Keane is a bitter man who was a good player, I don't agree with everything he did on the pitch, he obviously had some thuggish moments. Ryan Giggs is a horrible human being. Rooney also yes because he cheated on his wife.

Why are you so desperate to defend guys like Gerrard? Next you'll be trying to claim how admirable John Terry is or something.

Right because all United fans hate Lampard because of the fact he had an orgy and got hammered on the day after a tragic event where there were people who were in mourning? Seriously?

This is the prime example of people searching for reasons to hate someone.
I don't hate Frank Lampard, nor did I ever say that. I loved him as a player growing up.

You again don't get my point. You said he was an uncontroversial person and I provided evidence that this isn't true. I'm not saying I hate him.

What are you on about? I could say the same thing about your criticism, on a forum, of another man, who you don't know... :lol:

Doesn't matter if I know jude or not. This could be any footballer on earth ffs.

I find it absolutely hilarious how you find it cringeworthy that a young footballer celebrates, as jude did tonight, after scoring an overhead kick equaliser in the last 16 of the euros.

I've asked you whether you've played football before, which you've not answered.
You're leaping to his defence as if he's your wife.

How am I being hypocritical? I've not once commented on Roy Keane, Giggs etc.

Keane is a bitter man who was a good player, I don't agree with everything he did on the pitch, he obviously had some thuggish moments. Ryan Giggs is a horrible human being. Rooney also yes because he cheated on his wife.

Why are you so desperate to defend guys like Gerrard? Next you'll be trying to claim how admirable John Terry is or something.

I'm not desperate to defend him. I also think he's a prick.

But I'm not going to go around screaming "what a prick" everytime he scores a last minute screamer to win the game for Liverpool. I also don't focus on that part of his personality when judging his footballing abilities (which is what this topic about Bellingham should be about, no?)

I tend to not judge players based on how much of a "prick" they are, because then I'd end up hating half my own teams players. My only exception is when it actually affects the team I support and pay to watch (like Greenwood).

I think you want to dislike Bellingham, and look for reasons to. Everyone has demons, if you dig deep enough you'll find them.

I'm not desperate to defend him. I also think he's a prick.

But I'm not going to go around screaming "what a prick" everytime he scores a last minute screamer to win the game for Liverpool. I also don't focus on that part of his personality when judging his footballing abilities (which is what this topic about Bellingham should be about, no?)

I tend to not judge players based on how much of a "prick" they are, because then I'd end up hating half my own teams players. My only exception is when it actually affects the team I support and pay to watch (like Greenwood).

I think you want to dislike Bellingham, and look for reasons to. Everyone has demons, if you dig deep enough you'll find them.
I don't like him because he comes across a prick. If you don't agree then cool. It's not that deep mate.

The disdain you lot are showing for the only player who has actually done anything for you this tournament, after winning the lot with Real, at the age of 20, just cause he has a bit of arrogance about him, is so weird. Most countries would revere a young player like that, classic English to try turn him into a villain instead. You’re all nuts.
As if Kane didn't score the winner or score against Denmark FFS.

Doesn't he have only 3 goals in like 25 competitive England games.

Obviously there has been somebody else.

The funny thing is, everyone nations players is absolutely despised by another teams and same for the clubs.

Half the PL teams hate Utd players, because Bruno, Rashford, etc can be proper whiny little shits who are really unsporting.

Argentinians hate Brazilians (understandable) and if you ask them why they will say it's because they're really arrogant because their players keep doing rabona's, elastico's and weird tricks in game and it's "disrespectful."

On the flip side, Brazilians hate Argentinians because they're also arrogant. When asked for examples it's like, "Look at their smug fakeness" when talking about Messi or, "look at how Di Maria is so entitled." etc etc.

This is one side of football I will never understand, you can support your team and dislike your rivals and want to beat them, but looking for reasons to hate/dislike the players is a weird facet I don't understand.

What did he do, that the same players we idolized didn't also do?

What did Gerrard do, for his team, that Roy Keane, Paul Ince, Cantona, or if we want to go further along in the timeline, the likes of Bruno Fernandes or Ander Herrera didn't do?
Slipped over to bottle the league?

Attack?! fecking so thin skinned ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE

I literally said part of his celebration was cringe.

That's it.

Apparently I'm triggered, apparently I'm attacking him.
Calm down, son.
He's scored an overhead kick, last minute equaliser in the last 16 of the euros and celebrated in a way which really upset you.

Everything will be Ok.

The funny thing is, everyone nations players is absolutely despised by another teams and same for the clubs.

Half the PL teams hate Utd players, because Bruno, Rashford, etc can be proper whiny little shits who are really unsporting.

Argentinians hate Brazilians (understandable) and if you ask them why they will say it's because they're really arrogant because their players keep doing rabona's, elastico's and weird tricks in game and it's "disrespectful."

On the flip side, Brazilians hate Argentinians because they're also arrogant. When asked for examples it's like, "Look at their smug fakeness" when talking about Messi or, "look at how Di Maria is so entitled." etc etc.

This is one side of football I will never understand, you can support your team and dislike your rivals and want to beat them, but looking for reasons to hate/dislike the players is a weird facet I don't understand.
You don't understand how United fans hate their rivals players?

Are you a United fan?

Just find it a bit funny. He's been having an awful tournament so far, pops up in the 95th min with one minute remaining to equalize against the mighty Slovakia and he gives it the big un.

You don't understand how United fans hate their rivals players?

Are you a United fan?

Yes. I've supported Man Utd since I moved to the UK at a young age and grew up in Cheshire. The choice of football club to support for me was either Altrincham FC or Man Utd. Guess which one I chose.

But I've never grew up around people who had vitriolic hatred. Sure at school people who mocked each other over games and we had countless pointless discussions but I never felt real raw hatred until I started reading the cafe.

Yes. I've supported Man Utd since I moved to the UK at a young age and grew up in Cheshire. The choice of football club to support for me was either Altrincham FC or Man Utd. Guess which one I chose.

But I've never grew up around people who had vitriolic hatred. Sure at school people who mocked each other over games and we had countless pointless discussions but I never felt real raw hatred until I started reading the cafe.
"Felt raw hatred"

New tag line.

For Liverpool? :lol: